how to dismiss?

jrrush

o just summoned umm a dreadfowl i go to wolf icon in top right corner and there is no dismiss?

When you click on the wolf on the bottom left corner of that menu thing, on the bottom right side there'll be an icon for dismiss.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

summoning is so confusing im casting strikes with my dreadfowl and i aint getting any xp how do i get xp?

You get xp by making the pouches and scrolls (only make pouches for leveling, however). You get very little for using a scroll.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

As Vulxai said, you ONLY get summoning experience for CREATING the pouches - just summoning a whole bunch of the familiars doesn't help you gain any experience (and is a waste of money, since there's an ogre you can later talk to who will trade you back shards (the expensive part of summoning) in exchange for pouches and scrolls.

Basically, gather materials, summon a bunch of pouches, bank them, and repeat.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

No decent summoning guides on this forum.

for you anyway

I'd to Tears of Guthix, and use lamps etc on Summoning so you dont waste charms.

Tears of Guthix is an ineffective way of extensive training.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]