verac's or torag's?

Toby1knoby20

Hey, I do barrows alot, and i prefer to tank most of them. I only pray on Dharok and Karil. Would using verac brassy be worth the 40 defense points lost? it gives a +9 to prayer as apposed to Torag's chest which gives none. I use slayer dart so mage bonus shouldnt be much of a problem.

Toby1knoby20.png

no, but verac skirt would be better then legs

ps: use fire wave instead of dart, costs almsot same and hits higher and more xp

Ya i was gonna use verac's skirt anyways casue there is no difference except the prayer.

And I prefer using slayer dart because mage attack bonus either has very little effect on its accuracy or has n effect, which is the beauty of tanking. I can wear torag's chest legs and have -19 mage bonus, and i will only splash about twice a run.

Toby1knoby20.png

And I prefer using slayer dart because mage attack bonus either has very little effect on its accuracy or has n effect, which is the beauty of tanking. I can wear torag's chest legs and have -19 mage bonus, and i will only splash about twice a run.

thats a myth, slayer dart has no diffrent accuracy, its just that barrows brothers mage def is so low

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I prefer brassard because of the prayer boost and the higher mage attack helps with faster kills. I dont get hit either way though.

and use fire wave. The reason spells hit well on em is because their mage lv is 1. not because slayer dart is special.

As others have said, slayer dart is not any more accurate than fire wave, so fire wave is better.

And the brassard gives only 5 prayer bonus, not 9. I would still use it, though; 26 mage bonus is useful even with the brothers' pathetic mage defence. My friend does Barrows and he doesn't take much damage at all with a setup with around 250 melee defence; so the extra speed is more valuable.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

As others have said, slayer dart is not any more accurate than fire wave, so fire wave is better.

And the brassard gives only 5 prayer bonus, not 9. I would still use it, though; 26 mage bonus is useful even with the brothers' pathetic mage defence.

ok, and i didnt mean to say 9 lol, meant to type 5 but was looking at bonus with skirt and top, oh well,

And thanks guys for clearing the spell thing up. I will probably try fire wave in a bit, although i like ending up with more minds and deaths than when i started. I bought 500 and nw i have 1k deaths from a couple runs.

Toby1knoby20.png