Dragon Full Helm

How to get it:

This is dropped by King Rune Dragon [More info will come after the desert city is completed, this dragon is on Crandyzeick Island]

dragonfullhelm1fm.png

Attack:

Magic: -23

Ranged: -15

Defence:

Stab: +57

Slash: +52

Crush: +49

Magic: -30

Ranged: +50

Other Bonuses:

None

Low Alcheny: 30,000gp

High Alcheny: 70,000gp

Note: You can sell it and trade it but you can't in free-player's world.

So what do you think of this guys?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off, the graphic is horrible :lol:

However, the stats seem about right and Jagex is starting a trend now to give out dragon stuff in quests (Scim monkey madness - Hally (indirectly) regicide) etc.

So I think it will come, probably not this way or in the near future, but eventually.

Lose the horns. Seriously. If you think those are going to help defend you, you're wrong. Terribly wrong.

What horns on helmets do:

- Reduce deflection ability by catching blows.

- Add extra weight.

- Cause an imbalance in the upper body.

- Allow an enemy to throw you horribly off balance or snap your neck by hitting the horns.

- Look ugly.

these in the circles looks like horns to me.........

hornmedhelm6go.png

If Med Helm has horn of them, why can't full helms have it too?

What's your point? The medium helm is poorly designed, along with about 95% of the equipment in the game.

In fact, given a choice between non-Dragon "medium" helms and "full" helms, I'd choose the open-face equipment, simply because it offers more protection than a plumed lump of trash. Does JAGeX understand that, though? Highly doubtful, because the attitude towards equipment seems to be "The more extra aesthetic but practically useless features we add on to it, the more protective it becomes!"

these in the circles looks like horns to me.........

hornmedhelm6go.png

If Med Helm has horn of them, why can't full helms have it too?

What's your point? The medium helm is poorly designed, along with about 95% of the equipment in the game.

In fact, given a choice between non-Dragon "medium" helms and "full" helms, I'd choose the open-face equipment, simply because it offers more protection than a plumed lump of trash. Does JAGeX understand that, though? Highly doubtful, because the attitude towards equipment seems to be "The more extra aesthetic but practically useless features we add on to it, the more protective it becomes!"

The equipment is a little crappy, but lets not forget JaGeX made this game so thousands pc's could handle it with not too crappy graphics then again not too good either. The graphics team could step it up a few notches. Hell, who knows in a few years how it will look? maybe the same or totally better.

Here is something i looked up on the net while i was responding to this post, i think if there was a dragon full helmet made it would look something similar to this except instead of a lion at the tip it'd be a dragon figure and i think it should be black.

2241a2uf.gif

I decided not to reply to your first comment on this topic, Zon, but now I gotta say: lighten up! For a Java game, Runescape is excellent. Graphics, concept, etc., all excellent. And, for five bucks a month, you continually have more options with the updates.

A lot of people seem to post about how things in the Runescape world are not "realistic." It's a computer game, guys :) I like it a lot, but it is a game. If you don't like it, why post here? Why not quit and play WOW or Guild Wars or something? Seriously, I'm not saying that with a tone of snottiness, I'm really wondering why one would keep playing Runescape if they didn't like it. Doesn't make sense, does it?

And, yes, kill the huge horns :) I think we can all imagine that the d full helmet will look similar to any other full helm, only red. Who knows, maybe there will be some larger-than-expected horns included :)

lpinkus

Ah OK, we can use this model for the dragon full helm.

Props to whoever made this again I cannae remember, found it by searching (it works you know!)

dragonsmith5ov6dy.png

thats very nice. I like the idea, could and most likely will happen.

That dragon smithing table is totally flippin awesome lol. The kite does look a bit like a cape though, but that cape would be awesome. I hope they come out with some more dragon items.

the other helm already has horns just use it.

also dont be a bossy lil kid your acting like a 5 year old "HORNS ARE COOL MAKE IT WITH HORNS" (exageration but more or less what your doing) doesnt make people want to give it stupid lil horns.

the other helm already has horns just use it.

also dont be a bossy lil kid your acting like a 5 year old "HORNS ARE COOL MAKE IT WITH HORNS" (exageration but more or less what your doing) doesnt make people want to give it stupid lil horns.

I'm not little. Neither am I kid. I'm a fat teenager. What this enough info for you?