Everything SUCKS

PcRan4

Let's see, Number 1. The Trade Limit....To be really honest, I have around 6 runescape accounts, about level 90 each, and I occasionally trade money and items between em' depending on my current activity..

Which is against the game's rules.

You almost had a legitimate rant.

Report me if you must, because it isn't like im the first one to do it. I've seen a level three with 99 fm and such, and armor a level 100 couldn't afford. Im willing to bet that the guy had a lil' help from a main

~~~~~~~~~~~~Pcran4~~Nightburst32~~Bobthedrunk1~~Gamefreak790~~Purple Kings~~Scramdore1~~~~~~~~~~~~

pcran4.png

pcran4.png

Well, you pointed it out, but I DID say "To be honest..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Pcran4~~Nightburst32~~Bobthedrunk1~~Gamefreak790~~Purple Kings~~Scramdore1~~~~~~~~~~~~

pcran4.png

pcran4.png

Ooo! Because you said "To be honest..." the rule-breaking is completely forgiven and we won't second think about it!

You're part of the reason Jagex made those updates.

By the way, don't put your signature stuff in your post.

Im trying to vent, I reaaally don't mind much criticizm, but it is annoying now. Im saying what I think and im being honest about it, Ive been playing this game since 04' I think, and i'm beginning to get mad. I find a way to get my anger out, then im going to get my anger out. Ima good runescape player, and my worst offence was being muted permanitly only because I was hacked and they ran a chat spammer for a website.(appealed and mute tooken away)

nice 1st post.. w000hhh i just took this SPAM out of the CAN.. id like to share it with everyone!?

I get the spam part, but what are you talking about "nice 1st post.." part?

Idk.. havin a off day.. figured i deleted that part n just spammed.. :wall: :wall:

Slow day today it is monday..

2007-08-02Spam.jpg

and its "and the mute was taken away"

Sp1nn3y.png

wa5t3dy0u7h.jpeg

1057394893crochrofl.PNG

World 46 Regular

Your rant has one point: you can't trade between accounts any more. It was Runescape without RWT, or no runescape. I can live with the trade update; it's much better then no runescape at all. And all you've mentioned is that it keeps you from transferring items between accounts, which is against the rules and likely to get you banned anyway.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

^ One of the dangers of ranting on TIF. There are going to be people that disagree and pick apart every bit of your thread (much like I'm doing, sorry).

I've seen a level three with 99 fm and such, and armor a level 100 couldn't afford. Im willing to bet that the guy had a lil' help from a main

Or it means that there are ways to make money outside of combat levelling.

You broke the rules, and other rule-breakers like you screwed everything up. It's not Jagex' fault, it's in part your own.

@PcRan: Only if the rants aren't legitimate. For example, this one.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Okie Dokie, ban me for making use of my time..Seriously...I have traded between accounts, like 1 year ago when trade limit came out, I never had the idea of tradin between accounts until I got rich when pking in the wild..I had a ton of money and I wasn't thinking about rules so I bought A TON of junk which I was going to split up, but then the trade limit came out... :lol: Im just going to sit here and wait for me people to say I will get banned, it seems reeal fun :lol:

Okie Dokie, ban me for making use of my time..Seriously...I have traded between accounts, like 1 year ago when trade limit came out, I never had the idea of tradin between accounts until I got rich when pking in the wild..I had a ton of money and I wasn't thinking about rules so I bought A TON of junk which I was going to split up, but then the trade limit came out... :lol: Im just going to sit here and wait for me people to say I will get banned, it seems reeal fun :lol:

I don't care if you get banned. It's not going to change anything for me. Do you think it will? I don't. You weren't thinking about the rules? Tough. Deal with it, it's your fault and only yours.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If I killed someone while 'making use of my time', and if I did it many times for a year, would it be OK? Obviously you can't get banned, Jagex has blocked it. A rant about Jagex fixing a rule doesn't seem too reasonable to me.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i feel sympathy for u blah blah blah.... let me cut the cabbage.

It is almost a year so just get over it :roll: even me as a pvp lover it was hard for me. Now they have BH or pvp worlds so just do that. interaction between ur accounts is illegal anyways :shame: jagex did this to stop RWT. rwt ruins games because of those evil cheaters :evil:

if u hate then dont play. :roll: and besides they gave everyone like a 2 week warning or so before they actually made that trade limit official update.

Report me if you must, because it isn't like im the first one to do it. I've seen a level three with 99 fm and such, and armor a level 100 couldn't afford. Im willing to bet that the guy had a lil' help from a main

WOW and there is not a possible way a lvl 3 has any other skills up like WOODCUTTING or FISHING to MAKE MONEY for FIREMAKING.

And please use the UCP and put your signature there

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

1) It's not like it was all of a sudden. They gave plenty of notice. I believe they gave 3 weeks advanced warning before they set the trade limit, no?

2) Sharing items between your own accounts is against the rules...