Items Kept on Death

Gandorf61

Just a small but very helpful suggestion. Instead of keeping items based on their alching value why not make it that you keep the 3 (or 4 in some cases) items that have the highest GE value when you die? And for items that aren't tradeable then base these items off their alching value or a higher value set by Jagex.

I would hate to keep a monkfish over my Blessed D'hide just because the alch value is 0gp. it doesn't seem fair and doesn't make any sense.

Support/Don't Support?

Thoughts and/or opinions?

I think it would be great if this were to be changed in the game. It would be a easy way to solve the problems with keeping certain items on death.

Maybe a better idea would be to fix some of the alch values that are 0, or very low, so you would keep some of them. I guess this only works for metal/dragonhide/bulky items. Pretty much anything thats paper like party hats, masks, or rares.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

why not make it so you could set the items you keep on death, set 3 with a 4th backup in case of prayer

or maybe set all of them in order in case u bank or lose 1

if you dont set any items then they order in the G.E. value

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

ANOTHER suggestion that i've been thinking forever, but im to lazy too do anything about it.

it's absolutely terrible that ill lose my armadyl plate instead of barrows gloves. wtf???? barrows gloves are [censor]ing 100k arma plate is 8.5m+.

if you couldn't tell, I support.

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png