Rate My Vector Spiral Siggy

underclocker

rate my new signiture

(1 to 10)

please give constructive critisism

& no "OMG THATS SO NOT GOOD CAUSE YOU USED TWEENS"

cause if you can make one as good as this without tweens then you can have it.......

spinny1rw.gif

& ya it rocks cause it has only 3 frames :D

The text and gray thing don't look centered.

Looks pretty ugly, to be honest. Gif animations like this are hard to make and all, but they look so plain and boring. :?

If you're skilled with animations, I'd suggest looking into animating sprites, or even cartoon strips (although it wouldn't look good at all, due to only 256 colours).

The text and gray thing don't look centered.

Looks pretty ugly, to be honest. Gif animations like this are hard to make and all, but they look so plain and boring. :?

If you're skilled with animations, I'd suggest looking into animating sprites, or even cartoon strips (although it wouldn't look good at all, due to only 256 colours).

I don't agree with that. I think it looks pretty cool. The text placement is a little off I think.

Very epileptic! :wink:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

The text placement actually isn't too bad.. The direction of the spin kind of balances it out..

Add a frame or two to the animation, there aren't enough between steps so it looks really choppy and doesn't make it look "real", if you know what I mean..

IRKAa.jpg