Tormented Demons

1unahtreiloh

Firstly - HAY! ELFEN LIED!~ Wait, she lived in the end didn't she? >.< still, it was a sad ending =(

Anyway, Tormented Demons

-> I think a Darklight can weaken them by a large amount in the first place

-> Enchanted ruby bolts are extremely effective against them (since it has a high hp, a percentage taken away is always going to be higher health taken away)

-> I think it is also possible to get it snagged behind something. And while it's trapped, you can wear it down with your ruby bolts and a halberd. (It can protect itself with different protection prayers, so you need to change attack styles constantly.

-> if it is like the balance elemental from the While Guthix Sleeps quest, then it will attack you with 3 different attack styles. I recommend dragonhide, while protecting magic prayer. With dragonhide, some ruby bolts, a rune crossbow, and a dragon halberd, it should fall within your 500k budget.

-> more info can be found at the tip.it beastiary http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... er_id=1223

-> and from the tip.it quest help http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=199

please remember i'm f2p, and im a level 3 :P. please don't make judgements on my assumptions :D

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

Thats pretty accurate.

I killed a few, can't say I'm an expert though.

Dragon Hide is best for all round defense and range. What you wear is not important, is the attack bonuses it gives. You wouldn't do too badly if you want to mage and wear robes but if you are slow in protecting against attacks, you would be hurt a lot more. Melee armour is out of the question as you need to range/mage.

Barrow gloves, fury, Neitiznot, accumulator/Firecape/Trim/God cape and D-Boots is what I recommend you wear for other parts. Mainly attack bonuses. Familiar should be a BoB or Unicorn. Bunyip doesn't heal enough to justify over a Terrorbird with Monks or better.

Darklight is essential (from Sir Prysin in Varrock Castle, Ground floor if you dropped it). A GS is best for melee in my opinion, with the ability to hit higher meant you won't need to switch as much. Ranging, Ruby bolts is good, but you can go there with normal adamant bolts and won't matter much.

Have a couple blue latern, in case you die you can return quickly.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

Thats pretty accurate.

I killed a few, can't say I'm an expert though.

Dragon Hide is best for all round defense and range. What you wear is not important, is the attack bonuses it gives. You wouldn't do too badly if you want to mage and wear robes but if you are slow in protecting against attacks, you would be hurt a lot more. Melee armour is out of the question as you need to range/mage.

Barrow gloves, fury, Neitiznot, accumulator/Firecape/Trim/God cape and D-Boots is what I recommend you wear for other parts. Mainly attack bonuses. Familiar should be a BoB or Unicorn. Bunyip doesn't heal enough to justify over a Terrorbird with Monks or better.

Darklight is essential (from Sir Prysin in Varrock Castle, Ground floor if you dropped it). A GS is best for melee in my opinion, with the ability to hit higher meant you won't need to switch as much. Ranging, Ruby bolts is good, but you can go there with normal adamant bolts and won't matter much.

Have a couple blue latern, in case you die you can return quickly.

Everything is within my budget except for the bolded sentence. remember, im on a 500k budget

Watch me on Youtube

Current Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts, Golden Sun

Future Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Golden Sun II: The Lost Age

Holier_Nx.png

well i say ur gonna have to do some research on grand exchange, what Faerasachi recommended is what i use and i would recommend u either try to make money for at least the fury, Neitiznot, God cape and D-Boots or go for something less and hope to succeed

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....