Armadyl pendant?

Skilling0wn

All you need in order to get back is Lucien's pendant. No limpwurts, fighting that monster, etc. Just do what you did during the quest.

Where do i get Lucien's pendant? I think i sided with armadyl, and killed lucien.

Just go thru that temple the temple is located south of the Ranging guild in seers u will need some runes or something theres this one witch that ask u for something to transfer u across the lava check the temple of ikove quest for futher help

Kingmickez25.png

All you need in order to get back is Lucien's pendant. No limpwurts, fighting that monster, etc. Just do what you did during the quest.

Where do i get Lucien's pendant? I think i sided with armadyl, and killed lucien.

Just go thru that temple the temple is located south of the Ranging guild in seers u will need some runes or something theres this one witch that ask u for something to transfer u across the lava check the temple of ikove quest for futher help

He was asking about the amulet of LUCIEN. I think you can't get it back, and you have to go through the temple of Ikov again to talk to the amadyl guardians.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Im having a hard time getting back to the Armadyl Guards to get the Amulet back. How do i get back in there?

If you still have the shiny key you can use it to get in the house by mcgrubor's woods. When you go down the ladder you'll be right by where the Armadyl Guards are.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png