iron drags?

deathdrow

You should NOT range them. They are extremely resistent to range. Magic works incredibly well though, any spell works, though you most likely only want to use bolts with the family gauntlets.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

You should NOT range them. They are extremely resistent to range. Magic works incredibly well though, any spell works, though you most likely only want to use bolts with the family gauntlets.

fromw hat I've seen its kinda the opposite way. I went there with these stats and in full Ahrim's. With mage i got about 10 kills with 1k fire bolts.

When I went with ranged, I did really well. Use emerald (e) bolts for the poison. Good Luck, fun task.

Toby1knoby20.png

fromw hat I've seen its kinda the opposite way. I went there with these stats and in full Ahrim's. With mage i got about 10 kills with 1k fire bolts.

When I went with ranged, I did really well. Use emerald (e) bolts for the poison. Good Luck, fun task.

more bs and exageration

100 f/bolts and gaunters

with a good mage lvl 80 or so its 50 or so max with chaos gauntlets vs iron

imo mage>range

foukouei.png

more bs and exageration

100 f/bolts and gaunters

imo mage>range

So thats what its called! I always wonered what the splash thing that came from a monster when your spell didnt hit at all is called, now i know, its called Bs and Exageration@

BTW do you seriously think lvl 50 mage is high enough to mage iron dragons with chaos gauntlets?

Ranged is better for these. Its cheaper, is more effective.

Toby1knoby20.png

more bs and exageration

100 f/bolts and gaunters

imo mage>range

So thats what its called! I always wonered what the splash thing that came from a monster when your spell didnt hit at all is called, now i know, its called Bs and Exageration@

BTW do you seriously think lvl 50 mage is high enough to mage iron dragons with chaos gauntlets?

he has 74 mage

mage is always expensive

foukouei.png

more bs and exageration

100 f/bolts and gaunters

imo mage>range

he has 74 mage [bleep]wad

mage is always expensive

anyway i killed steels with 72 range so u can definately kill irons at 74 (not the char my sig is for)

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png