Kickwagon assasin guy...(Take a peek, Altkill)

Godslayer

ninjaguy8ym.png

A WIP from the Lone Star State...Downloaded a pixel program, using my brandspanking new tablet thingy. It's for Altkills mascot. I really want some awesome crits, so get to it! And don't call me god.

Hey I just got a tablet thingy too, maybe its a next step? I like that so far, goodluck with it God...slayer (few almost called him the G.O.D word).. Is it any easier to sketch pixel sigs?

vistame09copyhr8.png

OF COURSE IT'S EASIER! This is the best thing since sliced bread, for me at least. It's not that handy for coloring, I'll use a mouse for that. :wink: But, just look at those beautious lines 8)

Ehi Godslayer, thought you were gone...

Anyway it's great to have those nice grey lines...if just after you ruin it with the black ones :P Lol just joking. Seems ok so far. A bit too early to give some helpful CC i think. Body position is OK. Shading on the body armor is a bit off i think...lacks of contrast and misses a well defined shape if you get what i mean. Keep it up !!!

OT: You still interested in buying that sig ? Cause the guy that was in lead couldn't pay for it :) Let me know.

Never.

Ok...you get first place then i guess.

Lol, usually you have them finished like the first day, cause you work like at em...always, taking your rs char is like lvl 65 :lol:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Erm, I know your doing a lot of other pixels and things, but could you finish this for 23rd July, it would make a mean birthday present?

Alt

Your lvl 67 now? When did that happen!

You own me now!! *trains*

Psh, im lvl 92 punk....will be like 95 once i get 70 def, (64 atm) and once i get 80 str (im 77 str) ill be like 97.

Ownt plx.

Weeee good luck

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!