Fastest p2p fishing experience without Shilo?

M6c_Magnum

I am shocked that not one person has mentioned Barbarian Fishing, since that method is faster than Shilo, and the fastest in-game.

From what I've gathered, he's a lvl 3 skiller and you need strength levels to heavy rod fish. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just going by his signature. North of Ardougne near the wandering merchant isn't bad exp. I've fished there and the exp/hr is definitely over 40,000 (at lvl 82 that is). Honestly I think Shilo is only worth it if you wish to use the fish later on. Why? Well, from my experience the fishing spots are too far apart and sometimes you even have to run across the bridge. This situation wouldn't happen near the merchant. The only downside is that you won't keep the fish and the coins you'll gain from selling will only make you break even with the feathers purchased. Great spot if you're only looking for xp though. So, I'd reccommend 'North of Ardougne' fishing spot unless you have all the requirements to heavy rod fish.

Have fun fishing! :)

M_A_R_T.png

Hmmm yea over people are right, I am level 3 so I can't do a lot of stuff

I could do Shilo, but I have no intention of getting past 70 fishing at moment, so the effort from doing the quest doesn't seem worth it

I don't care at all about getting any profit, just want fastest EXP I can get

The place north of ardougne sounds great, thank you, I'll try it out

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Oops, I was thinking of bare-handed fishing. Forgot heavy rod gave strength experience. :oops:

barehanded gives even more str xp then rod.

I know, I thought he was dismissing barehanded as I forgot that heavy rod gives strength experience.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

North of camelot. I haven't made calculations, but i think its faster than shilo.

Some guy recommended it to me a long time ago.

North of Camelot is way too far from bank. I'd like to see the guy who reccomended that place to you :D

M_A_R_T.png