Turning 1mil into 40mil

ghoulmeister

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 58 slayer, you can kill cave horrors, which bring in about 500k/1/2 hour-1 1/2 hours.

Wow, didn't know that. That's not too unrealistic either. 500k... That's a great idea, thanks. I'll see how the tanning works out, then make some startup money from it. I have to pray pot most of my slayer tasks or I have to make way too many bank trips. :oops:

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

At 58 slayer, you can kill cave horrors, which bring in about 500k/1/2 hour-1 1/2 hours.

its not a guarenteed option as black mask is a rare drop

but you kill enough that, with a ring of wealth, you should never take more then half an hour to get one. I almost always get mine within 45 minutes(a bunyip's timer) So, yes, it's not guaranteed. But, you'd have to have worse luck than me, and there's not much worse luck then that.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

its not a guarenteed option as black mask is a rare drop

but you kill enough that, with a ring of wealth, you should never take more then half an hour to get one. I almost always get mine within 45 minutes(a bunyip's timer) So, yes, it's not guaranteed. But, you'd have to have worse luck than me, and there's not much worse luck then that.

Also, back to the whole range issue, Cave Horrors are in the cave on Mos Le'harmless. The cave is chock full of safespots to range the big, oversized, clunky Horrors in. For example, as soon as you enter, there's a pool straight ahead, with a spot running along the left side that is blocked off by mushrooms at either end so the Horror's can't get into it.

Grab your bone crossbow, a tuna or two for just in case you slip up, and go safespot cave horrors. Range experience + profit sound appealing? And Ghoul, the safespot is quite obvious, so it's not going to cause troubles like at the fire giants. I have occasional problems with them pulling me in there too.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Thanks for that, but right now, I'm more worried about my dragonhides selling. I'd better not be stuck with them. :ohnoes:

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?