Ice trolls

RayOxide

[chaos tunnels]

Ice troll males and females, right? We all know they're pretty good for drops. No denying it, just wondering if anyone has tried in the chaos tunnels?

I'm just soo bored im willing to waste some cash to try some random stuff like this.

So if I went down there what would I pray? Melee or range?

Other info is nice thanks. (Especially how many things to take etc. I'd be using pineapple pizzas. Im thinking 3 (4) pray pots if protecting from range and 5 if from melee? :lol: random guesses suck.

P.S. Dont tell me to go kill something else, one thing that helps me be non-bored is officially investigating something myself. :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

just go there and see what prayer to use, isn't that a part of the investigation :P. if they range u a lot pray ranged and ifu get melee'd a lot pray melee. if you get hit by both a lot click your teleport and leave ^_^.

good luck on the investigation :^_^: find some methods for good moneymaking/xp an hour :pray:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Little bit of cash?

:|

Anyway on topic again;

ct ones win o.o

250k isn't really a lot of money to speed up a task when you can get 1.5M whip drops and dragon boots in plentiful quantities, is it?

Do the ice trolls have a low defence? Not trying to hijack the topic, but this could be a decent training spot if the drops are good. ;)

Little bit of cash?

:|

Anyway on topic again;

ct ones win o.o

250k isn't really a lot of money to speed up a task when you can get 1.5M whip drops and dragon boots in plentiful quantities, is it?

Besides, the ice trolls' drops should pay for the cost of the cannon.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

They do pay for the cannon

but cannons are cheap (not price cheap), and made to piss other people off. No hp xp either :P

Ice trolls def = pretty high, but kinda easy to get over.

+ big bones ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.