havnt played in a while

phantasmo4

I have a question about the lend assist option. I started playing again and i found this to be one of the most interesting things they updated, and i have a few questions about it.

1) Can a player with, lets say 90 Fletch or Mining, lend their assistance to more than one person? cause if so i could just give people the materials or pay, lend assistance, and get a huge amount of exp easily.

2) Is there a certain proximity one has to be in in order to keep it going? (Can i get their assistance and tele across the world and still have it?)

3) Are there any skills that cant be lended, like slayer for instance?

4)Time limit?

5) how does it work exactly? Do you just right click, select the option, and then do all the things they can?

All information is appreciated

BTW First post :D

I have a question about the lend assist option. I started playing again and i found this to be one of the most interesting things they updated, and i have a few questions about it.

1) Can a player with, lets say 90 Fletch or Mining, lend their assistance to more than one person? cause if so i could just give people the materials or pay, lend assistance, and get a huge amount of exp easily. Nope

2) Is there a certain proximity one has to be in in order to keep it going? (Can i get their assistance and tele across the world and still have it?) you do have to be near them, i'm not sure exactly how close

3) Are there any skills that cant be lended, like slayer for instance?

Skills that can be lended can be found in the runescape knowledge base

4)Time limit?

no

5) how does it work exactly? Do you just right click, select the option, and then do all the things they can?

You right click assist and if they accept you can use some of their levels.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Several skills can not be assisted, and you need to be fairly close to the person assisting you/the person you're assisting, I think. And you can only assist one person at the time/require assistance from one person. Problem is, you can't do anything while assisting someone. Any questions I did'nt answer?:)

1) Can a player with, lets say 90 Fletch or Mining, lend their assistance to more than one person? cause if so i could just give people the materials or pay, lend assistance, and get a huge amount of exp easily.max exp per day 30k to 1 skill

2) Is there a certain proximity one has to be in in order to keep it going? (Can i get their assistance and tele across the world and still have it?)you have to be like 10 steps away

3) Are there any skills that cant be lended, like slayer for instance?theres a list when you assist

4)Time limit?no

5) how does it work exactly? Do you just right click, select the option, and then do all the things they can?i think so i dont assist often or at all

foukouei.png

1. Yes, but not at the same time (unless the person who requested it is doing both)

2. No, you have to have the screen still up while you assist. Closing the screen closes the assist, and you can't do certain things like teleports when that interface is up.

3. Sorry this isn't that great, but these are the skills you can help with, and restrictions.

[hide=RuneScape Controls]Skill Restrictions

Runecrafting You will only be able to craft multiple runes per essence if the assister has a high enough level.

Crafting You cannot craft demonic sigils, lightning rods or silvthrill rods (because these are all quest-related items).

Fletching You cannot fletch ogre arrows (because they are quest-related items) or blurite bolts (because they are untradeable) using the Assist System.

Construction You can only make flat-packed items.

Farming You will not be able to plant trees, bushes, calquat or cactus (because the potted versions of these plants are untradeable).

If you later harvest your produce without assistance, you will get no experience for doing so unless you have a sufficient level.

Magic If you need help with Lunar Spells, you must have your spellbook set to Lunar Magic.

From the normal spellbook, you can only cast the following spells using the Assist System:

Enchant bolt spells (all)

Enchant jewellery spells (sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, onyx)

Charge orbs (water, earth, fire, air)

Alchemy (low and high level)

Bones to Bananas

Bones to Peaches

Superheat item

Smithing When being assisted, you must have completed Tourist Trap to smith darts or Death Plateau to smith claws.

You cannot smith blurite items (because blurite is untradeable).

Cooking You cannot use the Assist System to make any of the food prepared in gnome cooking (because it is used in the Gnome Restaurant minigame).

You cannot cook lava eel (because it is a quest-specific food).

Herblore You cannot use the Assist System to make Sanfew serum, Guthix balance, blamish oil, Magic essence or Relicym's balm (because these are all quest-related potions).[/hide]

4. No time limit, but there is an experience limit of 30k.

5. Someone requests assistance

You accept request

Interface pops up

You select skills (they turn to a light shade of blue when they are allowed)

Clicking it again toggles it.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]