money making question [f2p]

marader0

hi all :) i am just looking for a way to make money. i currently have 200k cash to invest and i am willing to sell my full sara to invest. i am also up for any suggestions on how to make money by using my skills. please leave any suggestions.

marader0.png

a7x_therev.png

No need for introductions, ive read about girls like you on the back of bathroom doors.

You said it's a suicide, I said this is a war

Cut yews, fish lobs, mine coal or iron ores (that last one is much slower than the others though), gather big bones, bank cow hides, anchovy pizzas (buying pizza, applying anchovies, selling pizza) are basically all you've got. If you get 44 runecrafting you can turn a profit on airs by using regular essence.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

My pure collected+tanned cowhides for a while, smithed steel bars, collected red spider's eggs, mined clay and iron ores, mined rune ess ..

The best was the cowhides :lol:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I don't know if they sell but on Grand exchange but you could mass collect chisels and sell a load(1gp from store 13-15gp on G.E).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

ok thanks all, but does any one have any items that i should invest in? rather than resource gathering, is there any items i can invest in sit on for a while then sell for a profit while im gathering resources? for max profit? \'

a7x_therev.png

No need for introductions, ive read about girls like you on the back of bathroom doors.

Um, no one's really going to give away their merchanting secrets, sadly. Try going through and examining the GE graphs. Also, for an item you can NPC trade, try chocolate in the Port Sarim Food Store, using Explorer's ring and Draynor Bank.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

i wasnt really askin for merchanting secrets, i just need some merchanting advice, or anythings that might make me some money, just to help me get back on my feet..after i can probably figure out what is really in demand

a7x_therev.png

i wasnt really askin for merchanting secrets, i just need some merchanting advice, or anythings that might make me some money, just to help me get back on my feet..after i can probably figure out what is really in demand

Truth be told, that's probably the best idea, checking the graphs on ge yourself. As was mentioned in another thread, there are decent moneymakers out there, but typically they work best when a very very few people know about them. And for myself I've never actually merchanted, most of how I've made money is from gathering stuff and reselling it.

curmudgeony.png