Nate's blog!---SOLO BANDOS HILT!!

[sarcasm]Noone posts because your a huge narb with no life and all you do is hang out with that runescapew44 noob who gets lucky when you there. I hope you don't get the hilt because rsw44 is too nooby for one and your too hawt for one. Only huge narbs like rsw44 post here so you won't have a post for ever because he's a big noob and doesn't post because all he does is gwd.

Please close your blog cause your a big narb [/sarcasm]

Nice 95M bob it's so hawt <3: Thoguh you uncharged your DFS which is noob :). O well your still win and we will get that trio hilt this weekend because thats all we're going to do. <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

[sarcasm]I probably should stop hanging with rsw44, too big of a narb, you're right.[/sarcasm]

Oh, and I uncharged it because I wanted an accurate bob, took me a couple minutes to charge it back up. :lol:

Trio hilt, k? <3:

Is shall never post on the dragon-plate-guy's blog.

Dragon plates are nub. ::' :? 8-)

Congrats on all the levels and nice bank. :P

We be crafting tanks ftw? <3:

Good luck on your goals. ::'

We be the only REAL crafter tanks. Thanks <3:

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, GOOD LUCK on trio hilt, your gunna need it :thumbsup:

on another note, who's this narb Rsw44 fellow? :?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Wow, GOOD LUCK on trio hilt, your gunna need it :thumbsup:

on another note, who's this narb Rsw44 fellow? :?

Thanks, and idk rsw44 anymore... <3:

Nice Best of Bank. :o

<3: I like comments like that, but I don't feel like mine is up to par at the moment. :oops:

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

Sexy bank. We should go craft in fight pits soon when my def is as sexy as yours.

Gl on the money making. My only problem with making cash is being fine with around 40m and stopping lol.

Lol, thanks, and we will. ::'

Just think of how much you could have with over 40m though, haha. :lol:

I took a day off yesterday to finish up school work, back on for the weekend, and I'm ready to get meh some trio hilts.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

rofl gl on hilts drop hopefully i can join ya at gwd after 99 def and btw your noooooooob my banks better ftl.

glglglglglglglglglglglg :thumbsup:

O rly? Thanks, talk to you when you get on, haha.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Today was another bad loot day, as for levels, I got 86 range, which I don't have a piccy of because it was unexpected at Arma. I started out by taking a trio zammy trip, where 3ly was addicted to sara mages and dragon boots, so guess what? rsw haxed the ls and took the boots, lol.

[hide=Rsw hax]lsedDragonBoots---rsw.png[/hide]

Our trip didn't go the best, but no drops, and we continued on to arma before I had to leave to a game. Oh, and guess who was addicted to those boots again, even at arma?

[hide=I haxed it this time, armadyl ftw]lsedDragonBoots2---me-arma.png[/hide]

Haha, when we got in rsw failed with his prayer and lagg, so we had to leave after the first boss kill all to get kc again :wall: .

[hide=nub]rswdied.png[/hide]

After that failed attempt at arma, I went to a game, and came back trying to go to bando, when all of the teams were full I decided to go to zammy with my friend, mlll, kota, and some others. Of course we all almost killed ourselves from boredom, and got a shard, meh.

Finally I ended with an almost 100-kill sara trip, with nothing but two shards.

I hope my luck will pick up soon, I can even manage to lose money off of gwd...

One more funny thing though, I got a whole godsword blade in a day.

[hide=1+2+3=1]Shard19.png

Shard25.png

Shard37.png[/hide]

Oh, and I found something cool in the boss room:

[hide=DOOR, (lol)]Doorfromsara.png[/hide]

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

o hai i didnt know u had bloggeh :-#

nice dboots lucky bastard.

and that zam trip was mighty big fail -.-

Haha, yeah, if I ever go again it will be a maximum of 4 people, lol.

Thanks for posting. ::'

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Haha you fail ya noob =)

-.- :-# :(

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Haha you fail ya noob =)

:arrow: :thumbdown: :lol:

21n0294.png

Haha you fail ya noob =)

:arrow: :thumbdown: :lol:

:wall:

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Today went great, I finally broke my dry streak too.

It all started out with me going to bando, it was ok, but no splits, and the kill after I left my team got a hilt :evil: .

Then I got off for a while, and got back on to go to sara with rsw, this resulted in another great sara trip, but this time with a drop! Lol, we got 1 ss, and 2 shards. Oh, and I got boots during kc. :lol:

[hide=Dragon Boots #16]DragonBoots16.png[/hide]

[hide=SS #11]SaradominSword11.png[/hide]

So I guess I will go to bando and zammy tomorrow, promised a friend an arma trip also...

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

I haven't been able to update for a while due to skiing trips and being busy, but here we go:

SUNDAY:

I started at bando, expecting nothing really, but got more than I ever would have thought. We had a fairly large team (6 people), but I was ok. As getting a tanker took a while, I decided to kill a few mages, and guess what?

First kill

[hide=#17]DragonBoots17.png[/hide]

Haha, I was very happy for that, then 5th kill, another!

[hide=#18]DragonBoots18.png[/hide]

Ok, this started off great, and I was happy as is, but we get in, and a few kills later, BOOM!

[hide=#2]Bandohilt2.png[/hide]

We ended up getting a lot of shards, but nothing else.

Next I went to bandos again, because rsw was at sara, we started off with the odd 3 shards, lol, and even a very rare drop...

[hide=#2]DragonSpear2.png[/hide]

Next we got another good drop, when our teammate spammed hilt, LOL.

[hide=#2]BandoTasset2.png[/hide]

Ok, this went great, and I ended with a fairly nice loot, while I managed to get my first drop there.

[hide=#1]SteamBattlestaff.png[/hide]

That day went great, with my levels gained as:

[hide=92 str]92strength.png[/hide]

[hide=88 magic]88magic.png[/hide]

[hide=73 herblore]73herblore.png[/hide]

I was then gone up to the mountain on monday.

TUESDAY

I didn't really expect anything today, but at least I got a split. :thumbsup:

I managed to take an arma trip with rsw, 3ly, and clind, this started with me having to make them wait 30 minutes -.- . I felt bad, and when I got in I managed to be forced to log-out 2 or 3 different times! The last time I logged out, the whole team got to split a chest (3.4m) in the two kills I was gone. :( . Next I was mad, but didn't care about the money anymore, then out of nowhere we got a helmet split ::' , better than nothing, and my first armadyl split as well.

[hide=#1]ArmadylHelmet.png[/hide]

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Today I got on to go to arma, and managed to get together a trio with digitor and clind fairly quickly. We had a great 30-kill trio trip, maybe we didn't get the best drops, but still I'm happpy that we got so many kills in.

[hide=#13 (only of this type)]Shard113.png[/hide]

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Haha, took a zammy trip with 3ly and rsw44, when 3ly hadn't been on rsw and I decided to try to duo, so it all started off bad with rsw thinking that magic pray is melee pray. This of course ended in his death, so I blessed the grave, finished off k'ril, and teleed out to get kc again.

We got kc, I tanked k'ril for rsw to get his stuff, then I managed to tele out and die right when my house loaded. Too bad I don't have a piccy of me kneeling though, haha.

Next 3ly logged on and we actually took our trip, no drops sadly, but we did get this, lol.

[hide=Yay?

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Well, after a weekend skiing trip, I came back today to go to bando, lagged out, died, and lost 1m.

On the brighter side, I went to mages and got my d boots back, while I also did a BOB check to find my bank back up to par. I will finally try to begin slayer again.

[hide=#19]DragonBoots19.png[/hide]

[hide=BOB 01-26-09]BOB01-26-09.png[/hide]

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

That best of bank is crazy... Must be from all that monster killing. :thumbup:

Thanks :thumbsup: , except I think that half of it is from monsters while the other half is from price raises, lol.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

Oh how I wish the post 99 break would end so I can be gud in GWD liek you. <3:

Haha, the post 99 break? :?:

The way I go about getting 99s involves no-lifing 97-99. The downfall of this is after I get 99, I have a 3-14 day period of really slow to no play.

Will be done by this week though. :thumbsup:

What980.png

voicefb2.png