Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Full Dragon owns People are just dumb

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

pureprayer
[ Display Name History ]

pureprayer

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,968 posts
Attack:Stab

Defense:Stab

Attack:Slash

Defense:Slash

Attack:Crush

Defense:Crush

Attack:Magic

Defense:Magic

Attack:Range

Defense:Range

Defense:Summoning

Stats on full torags

Cost on Torags: 7.7m

Dragon: 30m

Bandos: 20m

(these prices dont include dfs but in the stats dfs is included)

Cost/h

Torags: 22k

Dragon: 0k

Bandos: 0k

For torags to cost 20m you will earn 55.9m combat xp not including the money you save on food or saving money by being able to use a combat familiar.

Other:

Strength

Prayer

awesome400
[ Display Name History ]

awesome400

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Awesome_600
its because drag pl8 shows ur beer belly :shame:
1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P
1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

yanksrule
[ Display Name History ]

yanksrule

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • RSN:yanxrul
  • RSN2:zezima
no it's not that dragon owns, it's that bandos is [cabbage]

also- dharoks actually owns all. best stats for the cheapest cost. less than 600k for legs and plate and i'm in. if you get the helmet then you sir are stupid.

how about cost comparison? i think dfull is like all bandos armor put together.
Posted Image

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

walka92
[ Display Name History ]

walka92

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,665 posts
  • RSN:walka92
  • Clan:GWDA SnC

put a Nietiznot helmet on the bandos instead of slayer helm, and the gap closes a little more.

Personally, I'll take the loss of a few defense points for the extra strength and prayer bonuses of the Niet helm and bandos armor. Oh, and the fact that it's heaps cheaper.

or put on a barrows helm for defence

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

pureprayer
[ Display Name History ]

pureprayer

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,968 posts

put a Nietiznot helmet on the bandos instead of slayer helm, and the gap closes a little more.

Personally, I'll take the loss of a few defense points for the extra strength and prayer bonuses of the Niet helm and bandos armor. Oh, and the fact that it's heaps cheaper.

Its the 2k/h you have to make when training that scares people from barrows helms.

Nurse_Renard
[ Display Name History ]

Nurse_Renard

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nurse Renard
  • Clan:Lady Heinous

Its the 2k/h you have to make when training that scares people from barrows helms.

Lol wut? Kill a few greens when it hits 25 and use an armour stand, POOF, it's cheap for it's stats.

Posted Image
CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

pureprayer
[ Display Name History ]

pureprayer

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,968 posts

Lol wut? Kill a few greens when it hits 25 and use an armour stand, POOF, it's cheap for it's stats.

You sir, need a sarcasm detector.

Inuashakent
[ Display Name History ]

Inuashakent

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,939 posts

Attack:Stab

Defense:Stab

Attack:Slash

Defense:Slash

Attack:Crush

Defense:Crush

Attack:Magic

Defense:Magic

Attack:Range

Defense:Range

Defense:Summoning

Stats on full torags

Cost on Torags: 7.7m

Dragon: 30m

Bandos: 20m

(these prices dont include dfs but in the stats dfs is included)

Cost/h

Torags: 22k

Dragon: 0k

Bandos: 0k

For torags to cost 20m you will earn 55.9m combat xp not including the money you save on food or saving money by being able to use a combat familiar.

Other:

Strength

Prayer

This math isn't really correct because you can always sell the stuff once you use them. However, the food and potions itself will make up for the losses, especially because nobody uses Torag's legs/helmet, which was included in your math.
[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
Posted Image

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts
Slayer helmet = rune full helmet.

Put a proper helmet on it and the stats will equal full dragon, with a nice strength + prayer bonus.
Posted Image

ford_landau
[ Display Name History ]

ford_landau

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:king giovas
This thread is comparing apples with oranges.

This is how it should be compared.

There are the bandos armours: top, legs and boots

The three dragon armours comparable to it: plate, plateges and dboots.

All the other items, eg slayer helm vs dragon full are not part of the equasion.

Here is my opinion:

barrows armour: great for mid-high level players (80-110) it is great bang for buck and players will find they will be saving more in food if they were wearing eg. rooonnn

dragon armour:this is prehistoric junk from rsc. This armour is the domain of the player who does not care about defence bonus, but cares more about looks- however dragon skirts are faily good value.

Bandos armour: This amrour is great at 110+, at this stage of runescape you will have probably done some quests/minigames unlocking higher end content.. eg barrows gloves, skill capes, fire capes...

with these better items in mind you will find yourself being hit far far less during slayer tasks.

i am level 136, this is my current settup:

Helm: Slayer Helm- has the defence of a rune large and the 15% atk and str and scroll abilty makes it clear no1

Amulet: Fury- King of the Amulets, I do all my slayer tasks using mele so it is very good

Weapon:Whip- Since getting hacked 22 Sept 2008, I do not have the finances for my old SGS. Whip will have to do

Shield: Rune Defender- I personally prefer rune defender over DFS as I value killing monesters faster

PLatebody: Bandos PLate- Offers high defence bonus, the str bonus is great

Legs: Bandos Legs- Same as plate. I only just bought the legs, prior i was wearing dharok legs

Boots: Dragon Boots- Far better than bandos boots cause of the str bonus. also bandos boots are very heavy

Ring: Slayer Ring- Even though it has no str bonus i have 1 more inventory space, and i cant afford anything better

Cape: Fire Cape- atk,str,madssive defence bonus... what else could i want... i like it more than my 14 acheviment capes.

*So thats my current slayer gear, after strating from my hacked account late December. (not bad riches if you ask me)

Sure if I had 500m+ I would use a SGS or a whip/elysian shield combo.

I would probably still stick with the slayer ring other than a beserker/warrior due to conveniance.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

Inuashakent
[ Display Name History ]

Inuashakent

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,939 posts

This thread is comparing apples with oranges.

This is how it should be compared.

There are the bandos armours: top, legs and boots

The three dragon armours comparable to it: plate, plateges and dboots.

All the other items, eg slayer helm vs dragon full are not part of the equasion.

Here is my opinion:

barrows armour: great for mid-high level players (80-110) it is great bang for buck and players will find they will be saving more in food if they were wearing eg. rooonnn

dragon armour:this is prehistoric junk from rsc. This armour is the domain of the player who does not care about defence bonus, but cares more about looks- however dragon skirts are faily good value.

Bandos armour: This amrour is great at 110+, at this stage of runescape you will have probably done some quests/minigames unlocking higher end content.. eg barrows gloves, skill capes, fire capes...

with these better items in mind you will find yourself being hit far far less during slayer tasks.

i am level 136, this is my current settup:

Helm: Slayer Helm- has the defence of a rune large and the 15% atk and str and scroll abilty makes it clear no1

Amulet: Fury- King of the Amulets, I do all my slayer tasks using mele so it is very good

Weapon:Whip- Since getting hacked 22 Sept 2008, I do not have the finances for my old SGS. Whip will have to do

Shield: Rune Defender- I personally prefer rune defender over DFS as I value killing monesters faster

PLatebody: Bandos PLate- Offers high defence bonus, the str bonus is great

Legs: Bandos Legs- Same as plate. I only just bought the legs, prior i was wearing dharok legs

Boots: Dragon Boots- Far better than bandos boots cause of the str bonus. also bandos boots are very heavy

Ring: Slayer Ring- Even though it has no str bonus i have 1 more inventory space, and i cant afford anything better

Cape: Fire Cape- atk,str,madssive defence bonus... what else could i want... i like it more than my 14 acheviment capes.

*So thats my current slayer gear, after strating from my hacked account late December. (not bad riches if you ask me)

Sure if I had 500m+ I would use a SGS or a whip/elysian shield combo.

I would probably still stick with the slayer ring other than a beserker/warrior due to conveniance.

It's not really comparing apples to oranges, as they are doing the same thing, and that is combat. There really is nowhere that Bandos/Dragon doesn't beat dragon. I mean there is none.
[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users