Full Dragon owns People are just dumb

Fusionxx

This thread is comparing apples with oranges.

This is how it should be compared.

There are the bandos armours: top, legs and boots

The three dragon armours comparable to it: plate, plateges and dboots.

All the other items, eg slayer helm vs dragon full are not part of the equasion.

Here is my opinion:

barrows armour: great for mid-high level players (80-110) it is great bang for buck and players will find they will be saving more in food if they were wearing eg. rooonnn

dragon armour:this is prehistoric junk from rsc. This armour is the domain of the player who does not care about defence bonus, but cares more about looks- however dragon skirts are faily good value.

Bandos armour: This amrour is great at 110+, at this stage of runescape you will have probably done some quests/minigames unlocking higher end content.. eg barrows gloves, skill capes, fire capes...

with these better items in mind you will find yourself being hit far far less during slayer tasks.

i am level 136, this is my current settup:

Helm: Slayer Helm- has the defence of a rune large and the 15% atk and str and scroll abilty makes it clear no1

Amulet: Fury- King of the Amulets, I do all my slayer tasks using mele so it is very good

Weapon:Whip- Since getting hacked 22 Sept 2008, I do not have the finances for my old SGS. Whip will have to do

Shield: Rune Defender- I personally prefer rune defender over DFS as I value killing monesters faster

PLatebody: Bandos PLate- Offers high defence bonus, the str bonus is great

Legs: Bandos Legs- Same as plate. I only just bought the legs, prior i was wearing dharok legs

Boots: Dragon Boots- Far better than bandos boots cause of the str bonus. also bandos boots are very heavy

Ring: Slayer Ring- Even though it has no str bonus i have 1 more inventory space, and i cant afford anything better

Cape: Fire Cape- atk,str,madssive defence bonus... what else could i want... i like it more than my 14 acheviment capes.

*So thats my current slayer gear, after strating from my hacked account late December. (not bad riches if you ask me)

Sure if I had 500m+ I would use a SGS or a whip/elysian shield combo.

I would probably still stick with the slayer ring other than a beserker/warrior due to conveniance.

It's not really comparing apples to oranges, as they are doing the same thing, and that is combat. There really is nowhere that Bandos/Dragon doesn't beat dragon. I mean there is none.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic