Darrius Abstract --* So Far, My Best *--

Zibl

I believe my Photoshop skills have taken a turn for the better. I realized my former ones were pretty plain, and they all seemed to "have the same feel". After about an hour or 2 (total) of straight fooling around with just about everything I knew to fool around with... I finished with my best work yet :) :

ziblcountingdownabstractsig0pt.jpg

C/C welcome. Ratings also very welcome. I know it isn't the best in the world, and I know that I still have a lot to learn. But I gotta say I'm pretty darn proud of this one :wink: .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Bump :roll: . Dang. 27 views (3 of them are mine), no replies :? . I'm not expecting any "Oh meh gawd that is teh poonage!", but I'd atleast like some feedback, suggestions, and C/C.

But oooooook. Nobody has to reply I dont guess.

I'm not really replying. This all a part of the matrix..

Anyway, yes you are definetly improving. I like the way you do your text and things are definetly looking good. I don't mind the use of the "render" as long as it's more of a learning tool to help you get better. Have you tried getting a 3d program? You could make some nice models/renders to put in and have those be the focus?

gawd... i still havent bought photoshop 8 and now a 3d program is reccomended? *bangs head on wall*

your improving loads zibl, i want to see more works from you!

8.2/10

Abstracts are generally known for having 3d renders in then, not just for being brush piles and filters in Photoshop.

Thanks for the replies. As of now, I'm trying to hone my skills in photoshop. I want to be a pro at it, before I move on to bigger better things. Unfortunatly for some, this means I often use images in my sigs as my focus point. It won't last forever, rest assured, but for now and probably a good while I need to be using them.

I would like to throw in some 3D renders as a focus point, but that will come another day :wink: .