A good 99 to get?

ghoulmeister

I want to get a skillcape. It is not for respect, but for two reasons. First, I want it for the stats, my current capes are terrible. #-o Second, I like the sense of accomplishment. I know it wears off in a few days, however right now, I need something to say I have done something with all that time I have wasted on this game.

Here are my criteria:

Can't be any combat skill but mage, and it can't be slayer.

Has to make at least 30 mil using a somewhat fast method.(I.E. For woodcutting, yews would be faster than magic, but still make decent money)

Can't be runecrafting. I can't stand the skill. I don't care that it is the best money maker in the game, I can not stand it.

Those are rather strict, however, I believe that is the only way I can do it. I really need money, I am willing to spend 2.5 mil on the skill as startup money(Provided my rings of recoil sell :wall: if not then it is only 1.6 mil). I wanted to do thieving, but that really doesn't make any good money until 91, for pyramid plunder.

Anyway, all help is appreciated. ::' And merry Christmas/Haunakka/Kwannza/whatever the hell other people celebrate at this time.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

i wa slooking at wcing from 79-99 its like 60 sumthin k yews which from 79 is 28mil which is good its like 28mil in 3months for 99 wc but fishing is 40mil in 4months or if u wana take like 7months 100k sharks for 100mil lol

or get hunter and wc

40mil doin fishing is monks the whole time

Mast3r_pk01.png

Fishing sounds like my cup of tea then. What would be a good time to switch over to sharks after monks? 92 fishing sounds about right. Anyway, so all I need to do to prepare is get one more magic level, 2 fishing, and 1 cooking, plus do one small favour. Thanks for the advice, seems like the perfect skill for me.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Fishing sounds like my cup of tea then. What would be a good time to switch over to sharks after monks? 92 fishing sounds about right. Anyway, so all I need to do to prepare is get one more magic level, 2 fishing, and 1 cooking, plus do one small favour. Thanks for the advice, seems like the perfect skill for me.

monks are 100% better than sharks, more xp about the same money

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I'm doing monks till 99 and its very good money and decent xp. Hardest levels it seemed for me so far were 92 and 93, they just seemed to take ages and I had no ambition to get them.

Low_C.png

i know you said no comabt skills but range a avvys is good profit for 99 at around 250k per hour

and hunter is a very good skill if you want money

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I think hunter is your skill. As long as you are not looking for something that you can click and be done with (wc'in or fishing)

Hunter should make you 30m+ (I will make 26m from 80-99) it gains faster exp than both fishing and wcin and the cape is more impressive than both.

Sounds like your skill of choice if you ask me.

Apparently, my signature was to big.