Dragon Claws Help

Zapados153

Im Pretty Scared because on G.E For dragon claws it was only 3 Million Coins i made alot of sacrafices like selling Obby Cape and All my barrow items but when No one traded for over 2 Days i decided to manually sell them But when people traded me they said it was 10M+ And I Have Low levels and I want to raise my Combat the Dragon Claw special Looks AWESOME It can get you alot of Exp!!

Grrrrrrrr Only if you could Smith it it would Bring down the Price alot! :oops: And if they did im only 21 Smithing XD

Sadly For the people That says wait for it in the G.E no one is Dumb enough to sell it for 3M When they can sell it to a sucker for 100M or more :( Guess Ill Be bald by ripping my hair out xD Well By the time i et them for 3M They will Reduce to 100k That wont be a Shocker

But Of Course im a low Level :evil: So if you have any suggestions or Know how to get them without Spending 10M And 14 Years :D Please Post i dont think its really worth 10M+ :?

I Hope This Is just a 1 Week stage not like the Dragon chainbody thats still about 10M+ But anyways Happy Holidays PRICY NOOBS MAKE ME MAD GRRRRRRR

Happy Holidays

~Zapados153

zapados153.png

Well the street price is way overflooded, and only those dclaws selling in GE are changing the "market" value. Your only hope, if you don't want to spend the extra money, is to hope it goes through in the GE :cry:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

No, either buy for that, or prayer G.E goes to you first, or go kill lvl 400+ demons, while doing all the quest in order to kill them for the claw drop.

And no it's not good xp

I've been trying to get them too, doubt you will have any better luck

The claws are currently well north of 100m, not 10m. You can't get one unless you did every quest, trained all your combat stats to the high 90s, and spent a few weeks soloing demons. Forget about it.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I Hope 100M and North is a typo :evil: xD

It's not. It's VERY difficult to buy without 3rd age, and 100m is low.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks