Party Hat Price Drop

sloter

So i bought a purple party hat a few weeks ago after just starting to play RuneScape again. I paid 93.3m for it and now there around 83-84m. Do you think they will raise back up again? If so what is the time frame? Should i sell it now and take the loss or wait for it to rise again?

Party hats have been slowly falling in price since the release of the GE. My guess is that they'll eventually hit some magical floor at which people will start buying them again and the prices will skyrocket and do the whole up-down-up-down rollercoaster thing for a while until they level out and restart their (extremely) slow rise in price.

The question is: When will this happen?

The problem is: nobody knows for sure.

According to the laws of supply and demand, the price should eventually rise again, so it might be a nice (extremely) long-term investment, but if you're going to be needing cash some time in the next couple months, then sell it and take the loss (try leaving it on the GE while looking around for buyers elsewhere). It's not worth holding onto it for now only to need the cash after it's dropped even lower.

Whatever you do, good luck and Merry Christmas!

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Moved to Help & Advice, please ask all RuneScape related questions here.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Like party hats are junk to be honest

A friend of mine bought a p hat 40% of its price through all the junk he has collected

im like WOW is that how down the value of p hats have gone in peoples minds

I remember like a year or something back people were saving up for these things now its

not seen as much

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

Like party hats are junk to be honest

A friend of mine bought a p hat 40% of its price through all the junk he has collected

im like WOW is that how down the value of p hats have gone in peoples minds

I remember like a year or something back people were saving up for these things now its

not seen as much

I think the frequent release of high valued items have hurt the rare market... They will probably rise sometime in the distant future...

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)