what do you think on my new sig?

exaft

Hey Exaft. nice to see you up and around again :wink:

A very nice (bryce?) render there. A bit blotchy with the white spots, but good nontheless.

The text effects dont fit. The font is ok, but the gradient/stroke/overlay thing you got going is waaay out of place IMHO.

Overall 8/10. I like how you kept a bit of your old style I remember (the spinning gear :) )

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Hey Exaft. nice to see you up and around again :wink: ...Overall 8/10. I like how you kept a bit of your old style I remember (the spinning gear :) )

thanks i didnt know if anyone remembered me and i really didnt think anyone would remember the old spinning gear

yea and your not quite right on the gradient stroke overlay on the text its more of a inner shadow outer glow bevel and satin

and it did look alot better when i was tierd at 3 am last night

exaftthinksyourcoollx7.gif

Hey Exaft. nice to see you up and around again :wink: ...Overall 8/10. I like how you kept a bit of your old style I remember (the spinning gear :) )

thanks i didnt know if anyone remembered me and i really didnt think anyone would remember the old spinning gear

yea and your not quite right on the gradient stroke overlay on the text its more of a inner shadow outer glow bevel and satin

and it did look alot better when i was tierd at 3 am last night

just use the same font, white, no bevel, and 1 pixel stroke. i think it would look much better

Nice sig :P