The Web Helper!

Smc5528

Now im not generally veresed in hardware and computer software, although I have knowledge to some extent - the purpose of this thread is for me to offer any WEB SITE help to anyone that needs it. I have created and maintained many websites, founded Night Window Systems (A Large hosting website which i decided to shut down last year due to scholastic reasons), and most currently I am maintaining http://warcraft3files.com which is a site under the FilesNetwork a subsiderary to FileFront - one of the largest download sites on the globe. My site does on average 4 Terabytes of information daily, scoring over 4,000 UNIQUE IP hits a day.

I know a good deal on the programming languages of PHP, HTML, Flash (Aka action script). As well as bits and pieces of Java, C++, and i am pretty versed in Photoshop.

I also have created countless phpBB2 websites and forums, many under Night Window Systems, which have been successful, 5 of which reaching over a 500 member base. (I can fix 90% of the problems that have happened due to installing 3rd party modifications).

So if you have a question, ask away. I am not currently offering hosting of any sort as im working off my own custom built, and frankly antiquated server right now. I will be getting some 3rd part hosting shortly which i will dedicate about 500 megs to hosting.

Thanks,

SMC

BTW: Its free of charge, knowledge is something that should be shared, not bought.

Theres plenty of people on here experience in webdesign and stuff. I myself have also created many phpBB forums for people. I am also a freelance web designer and have made phpBB themes for about a dozen clients all for cash :D yay money.

If you are interested in doing a little bit of phpBB work for a few dollars then check out the FindaFreelancer site.

If some1 asks a question just help em out. There no need for them to post only in this thread to get your help. ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

BTW: Its free of charge, knowledge is something that should be shared, not bought.
Theres plenty of people on here experience in webdesign and stuff. I myself have also created many phpBB forums for people. I am also a freelance web designer and have made phpBB themes for about a dozen clients all for cash :D yay money.

If you are interested in doing a little bit of phpBB work for a few dollars then check out the FindaFreelancer site.

If some1 asks a question just help em out. There no need for them to post only in this thread to get your help. ;)

Smc said it was free of charge Merc lol you should read this as well as you read the HiJackThis logs.

Can you share some advertising for website info?