All this Bloodhsed - Sprite

Omar

szhxndxksmmwssc2.png

CC?

[Edit] Hmm. A typo. Maybe it'll drag people in here. :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I like. Very good :thumbup:

I suppose I have to say that, seeing as I am buying the Learning Rights to it on Sublime :lol:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Aw, I got excited over the new post for no reason. :(

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Aw, I got excited over the new post for no reason. :(

Am, am I not important to you :cry: :cry: *Sniff*

:lol:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, no.

:D

[/OT]

Well, no.

:D

[/OT]

I'll...I'LL! Er...

:lol:

Opened up the .PDN now, it's very impressibe :thumbup:

ojdv.jpg

I might share the brushes used with it.

It's not too bad, but I think the white at the top ruins it. It doesn't really fit the dark-ish mood of the rest of the signature and is quite distracting. The brushing/smudging (not sure what it is) is decent, but not terribly interesting. I think it would help if you added something to it, a bright red semi-smudged splatter for example. IMO the signature just needs a better focal point.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Looks a but pixelly in some places, and IMO the sprite needs to be off centre slightly, dead center positioning I've never really liked.

Sweet BG, though it needs more effects.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM