Game Camera (In Wilderness)

Poopingman

I would like to state first and foremost that I don't mind revenants. They can be avoided fairly easily with some skill and a little bit of luck. I do, however, have a major problem with how the camera reacts in the wilderness. When yellow dots appear on the minimap its imperative that you drag the camera down so you can get a good horizontal view and confirm whether or not the NPC is hostile, especially with the range revenants have. However, much of the wilderness consists of steep hills that paralyze the camera to a straight overhead view, rendering you nearly blind to what is actually around you. This is a frustrating, and many times, deadly flaw to the camera.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Hence old Pk'ing tactics. Smart palyers would take higher ground, as you could see your opponent before they could see you, and they cannot click on you if you are up on high enough ground.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

The only main place I can think of where this is a serious problem is around the chaos elemental area...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

The only main place I can think of where this is a serious problem is around the chaos elemental area...

there are several places in the f2p area that are very hilly, and atleast with the chaos elemental, you know where it spawns (well, most would be aware of that)

fishing.gif

there are several places in the f2p area that are very hilly, and atleast with the chaos elemental, you know where it spawns (well, most would be aware of that)

It's true, but that place is by far the worst with huge elevation changes. Although, I play at 1920X1200, so I've got a pretty wide viewing angle period #-o

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with you on that one- everytime i see a yellow dot i frantically lower my camera- it happened once at chaos dwarves (i was running up to a green dragon area) and i didnt notice a yellow dot heading towards me until it was within view of my camera (very late) BAM 26, 28, 23, 19...