Great PS2 or PC Games?

Maze

I'd have to agree with pretty much everything you've said, except I played Persona 3, then I tried Nocturne and I just found it hard to play for some reason. I haven't finished it, but I guess I expected it to be more like P3. But now I have Persona 4 and I'm very happy with that. ::'

Hmm, I've been meaning to try the Personas and Digital Devil Sagas.

Can you say the differences between the Personas and Nocturne? (And Digital Devil Sagas if you've played them)

(How far did you get in Nocturne anyway? I need to beat the Hell Biker and leveling is a [bleep].)

Hmm, I forgot to add in some PC games.

I reccomend Age of Empires II and III for the PC.

II is definately the first choice to get.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'd have to agree with pretty much everything you've said, except I played Persona 3, then I tried Nocturne and I just found it hard to play for some reason. I haven't finished it, but I guess I expected it to be more like P3. But now I have Persona 4 and I'm very happy with that. ::'

Hmm, I've been meaning to try the Personas and Digital Devil Sagas.

Can you say the differences between the Personas and Nocturne? (And Digital Devil Sagas if you've played them)

(How far did you get in Nocturne anyway? I need to beat the Hell Biker and leveling is a [bleep].)

Hmm, I forgot to add in some PC games.

I reccomend Age of Empires II and III for the PC.

II is definately the first choice to get.

I didn't get very far in it, to be honest. Not far enough to be able to explain big differences or anything. The best thing about the Persona games, in my opinion, are the stories. But pretty much everything about them is great. Building relationships is fun, because you have so many different decisions to make when interacting with other people, and then that directly effects different aspects of fighting. A couple of the best RPG's i've played in a while.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"