Jr's Pixel Avatar Shop

jrslapshot1

Good luck with your shop :) Can we see some examples of your work?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Detailed description: A TRIMMED attack cape with a whip next to it. It doesn't matter what the position of it is, but the cape should be on the left hand side.

Rough Sketch: LinkAvv.png (Thanks Link lol) I want it be be nearly like this, except with a whip, and trimmed, and without the blue back round.

Size: 100x100 (the normal avvy size)

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Detailed description: A TRIMMED attack cape with a whip next to it. It doesn't matter what the position of it is, but the cape should be on the left hand side.

Rough Sketch: LinkAvv.png (Thanks Link lol) I want it be be nearly like this, except with a whip, and trimmed, and without the blue back round.

what color do you want the back ground to be?

jrslapshot12yu9.gif

Sir Erderik thanks for the avatar.

what color do you want the back ground to be?

Umm, it doesn't matter, just so the cape and the whip are clear.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

First you have the nerve to ask for trimmed, and now your using it as an example!?!? :evil:

[hide=unimportant detail]lol just messing with yah.[/hide]

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

What the hell. You RIPPED Pirate's artwork!!! :evil: :evil:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

What the hell. You RIPPED Pirate's artwork!!! :evil: :evil:

Oh dear.. *braces self for e-Drama storm* Is that the same cape in Pirate's Avy, except with trim?

Jrslapshot... I suggest you make a few more sigs before starting up a shop. Just so you get the hang of the ins and outs of the gallery. I am 75% sure you didn't mean to rip it, that this was an honest mistake. However... if not... *snarl*

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Yeah, I was just using that as an example, I didn't mean the exact same... :roll:

That's why the shop owner needs to post examples.

ojdv.jpg

Wow ripped and used a In game image.... all a horrible job....

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.