Making 5m with 1m

Fekambard

Ok atm I have 1m and I want 5m. Now before you say I'm high enough level to make money, I want to do something thats fun and makes money. I've tried many things but I can't take the boredom.

Anything that can make around 200K+ an hour is good, as long as it is even remotely fun.

(Stats are in siggy, ty). :thumbup:

EDIT: Off to bed, I'll reply in the morning.

2eprbpj.png

Gwd would be fun, but you would have to use a crappy setup with 1m. People have different opinions on what they think are fun. Some people think mining is fun :ohnoes:

I would suggest listening to music or watching t.v., or even join a clan chat while doing your normal money making activities.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Try GWD my brother made like 35mil+ from it in 3 weeks... or you can go on world 36 and require assist for x2 Natures which is atleast 300k+ an hour for me...

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I can't believe that in 3 years of playing you couldn't find a good way of entertaining yourself and make 200k/hour

God Wars

PK

[sarcasm]Dancing around for money works only if you can trade more than 50k/15 minutes [/sarcasm]

Kill green dragons with a 2h weapon while praying mage and using dfire potions (entertaining) 1 prayer pot and full prayer should do it with about 3-4 monkfishes

Kill mole thingy

[sarcasm]Solo Corporal Beast and pray to saradomin that he smites it for 2k damage [/sarcasm]

Do something you like?

Kill Steel dragons and hope for a visage (actually don't hope!.. you will get when you expect the least)

Careful_Maim.png

I can't believe that in 3 years of playing you couldn't find a good way of entertaining yourself and make 200k/hour

I have many ways to have fun, and many ways to make money but for some reason the two never meet.

Also I won't bother monster hunting and hoping for a rare drop as my rarest drop in 3 years in shield left half. -.-

2eprbpj.png