Searching for soundtrack music, and some trance and house.

MC_Kejml

The title says it most.

I've been writing my fourth book recently and soundtracks like those from Command and Conquer series, Armageddon, Fight Club, Star wars, National Treasure and Gorky 17 significantly helped with writer's block. So I ask you, TIFers, whether you know of some epic soundtracks that are well made and inspirative.

Also I am searching for some good house band, not exactly from the 80's 90' or so, but not some nowadays Cascadas or one hit wonders. I'm in the musical sphere where is Italo disco, Eurodance, Nu Italo disco etc. It looks, however, that these labels were all exhausted in the old times, as I've written before.

And finally, some uplift trance would be appreciated too. Say, songs like Gouryella - Walhalla or System F - out of the blue.

Thanks in advance :)

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

Garden State soundtrack. I thought it was amazing. Pretty sure it won a Grammy or something, too. Has a lot of bands that've hit my favorites after watching that film.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

YrfaDSJNiBY

Not really house, but I don't know enough about electronica genres to recommend any decent house.

When every man is torn apart

With nightmares and with dreams

Will no one lay the laurel wreath

When silence drowns the screams?

sirstickykey.png

If you want good Trance, Armin Van Buuren's 8 year running weekly 2 hour broadcast is the way to go.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."