Why 99 thieving?

MATTTTTO

Really the only point in 99 thieving is just practice. It'll help you get a taste of what getting a 99 skill is like if you, for example, wanted to get 99 attack. It would just make it more bearable.

I disagree. Thieving is at least twice as fast as 99 attack. Thieving is one of the fastest skills to get 99 in, if not the fastest, so it isn't going to give you the best picture of the kind of time to expect out of another skillcape. Anyway, the best way to get a sense of what it takes to get 99 attack is to get 99 attack...duh. :roll:

The point of thieving is that the cape looks stylish. Black and purple go well with a wide variety of outfits. Oh, and it makes you harder to pickpocket in Stealing Creation, and if you have only 1 skillcape it trims it for you so you get a better prayer boost. You can't really make very good money off of it or anything.

Oh, and Kent is right about the useless skills. Sorry, Ray.

you can steal blood runes at the chaos druid chest and steal sharks at androgune chest and steal gems at androgune gem stall and nature runes at the nature chest. those are somethings you can do

honduras.gif

I got 99 thieving just for the cape. :thumbsup: The cape is one of the better looking ones in my opinon. And it does help at Stealing Creation. I love taking thousands of runes and no one being able to take from me :twisted:

hernet0.png

Hernet0.png

Cook, woodcut, fletch, fishing, thieving, herblore, mining, smithing, crafting, firemaking, and hunter are all useless skills - you can make money faster from GWD/Farming/Runecrafting.

this is what happens when uneducated people try to be smart, mining makes MORE money than runecrafting and farming COMBINED.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Cook, woodcut, fletch, fishing, thieving, herblore, mining, smithing, crafting, firemaking, and hunter are all useless skills - you can make money faster from GWD/Farming/Runecrafting.

this is what happens when uneducated people try to be smart, mining makes MORE money than runecrafting and farming COMBINED.

this is what happens when uneducated people try to be smart
Exactly

Runecrafting can make up to 1m+ an hour. Rune mining is 850k+

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

this is what happens when uneducated people try to be smart
Exactly

Runecrafting can make up to 1m+ an hour. Rune mining is 850k+

whats your rc and mining level?

rc is a skill of the past, im talking about right now, rune ore is 17k each, thats 1.2mil an hour without much effort, and runecrafting even AT 1mil an hour 2 years in the past which isnt possible anymore how much do you make? tell me?

Bbc_3.gif

BBC, that's not my point. Market's change all the time, but... some skills just don't have a point besides training them.

that wasnt my point either, runecraft is fun for me to train, i do it everyday, mining on the otherhand is extremely boring, yet at the sametime, mining yeilds more profit than runecraft.

rune ore has been at 17k+ for a few months now so i think that was stable enough to make it a point, other than that i still didnt take advantage of it.

Bbc_3.gif

BBC, that's not my point. Market's change all the time, but... some skills just don't have a point besides training them.

that wasnt my point either, runecraft is fun for me to train, i do it everyday, mining on the otherhand is extremely boring, yet at the sametime, mining yeilds more profit than runecraft.

rune ore has been at 17k+ for a few months now so i think that was stable enough to make it a point, other than that i still didnt take advantage of it.

That's exactly my point. The only point in training most skills is for fun.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

With 91 Rc and a Graahk you can still manage 1m+ an hour.

Rune mining varies because of competition, luck, and mining level.

well like inuyasha said, i have to agree, i also do skills for fun, even though runecraft isnt all that fun its still do-able.

rune mining is extremely boring, right now im runecrafting, with slight concentration i did 3100 nats in 50 mins, with that extra 10 mins thats somewhere over 1mil an hour.

rune mining ive done 900k in my first hour, thats just finding the worlds, so in the next hour you increase in gp, but i have to mention that was when rune ore was 12k and rune mining was LESS profit that runecrafting, with rune ore being 17k now, that would be somewhere around 1.4mil an hour, i only said 1.2mil to give room to breathe incase of anything, never said you maxed out at that.

even so, at lowest capacity you can get 60 rune ore an hour, which is 1mil an hour ALWAYS, no luck involved.

Bbc_3.gif