Maxing Out.

Lacoste

Well, I have a few questions on what route I should take to max out my combats.

After getting attack, strength defence and hitpoints, should I proceed to get 99 prayer, or should I get either range or magic. Or I could get prayer till about 85/90 then do range?

And for range, is 85 the minimum level for use of chins, currently I am at 80, and I'm not opposed to drop 50 mil to get 99 from 80, but should I get to 85 a different way?

Anywho, that's all I can think of at the moment, thanks.

Well, I have a few questions on what route I should take to max out my combats.

After getting attack, strength defence and hitpoints, should I proceed to get 99 prayer, or should I get either range or magic. Or I could get prayer till about 85/90 then do range? Should I get a Rabbit or a Monkey? This one's up to you to choose.

And for range, is 85 the minimum level for use of chins, currently I am at 80, and I'm not opposed to drop 50 mil to get 99 from 80, but should I get to 85 a different way? Hmm... it's not the minimum, but 85 is a lot better. You can do it at 80, but I'd wait till you hear from somebody more experienced at Chinning.

Anywho, that's all I can think of at the moment, thanks.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Bump, and thanks for the advice given, I was thinking that prayer would somehow help while chinning, wouldnt it be better to have a higher prayer level?

Bump, and thanks for the advice given, I was thinking that prayer would somehow help while chinning, wouldnt it be better to have a higher prayer level?

It will help lessen the amount of prayer pots you actually use in the end. By how much I am not sure but I can tell you I never regretted dropping 19m on 85 prayer. And I plan on dropping the rest of my money on 99. Just a great skill to have maxed. If you have the money for both prayer and chinning then most definitely go with prayer first. That's hands down.

Apparently, my signature was to big.