Aviansies and Armor

Deathmath

Well, I've finally dedicated myself to 70 ranged. I will get it within a week. If i don't I will :ohnoes:

Oh well. In any case I want to put on an offer for barrows and the god armour etc @ min now. So...

What inventory/equipment should I use? (Oh and famliar)

I also want to buy some barrows for melee slayer.

Just legs and body.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Guthan's/Torag's helm, red d'hide body, sara/zammy legs, sara/zammy rune kite, armadyl pendant, snakeskin boots (guessing you don't have 5m for ranger), red d'hide vambs, ava's accumulator, rune crossbow, broad-tipped bolts. If you want a familiar the bull ant is the only option worth considering; it's probably the best fighter you've got and it can hold drops (so you can get more bones per cast of bones to peaches) and extra pouches. Once you get 70 it will be much easier as you don't have to use rune and you can kill them in the Eyrie.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Take a void spinner, the 1 healing helps a lot 8-)

They're 10k each, and more importantly, they only have a 27 (I think, somewhere around there anyhow) minute timer. Not worth it.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Take a void spinner, the 1 healing helps a lot 8-)

They're 10k each, and more importantly, they only have a 27 (I think, somewhere around there anyhow) minute timer. Not worth it.

10k isnt much at aviansies and he can bring 2 or even 3

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.