Ape Atoll for Agility

RSBDavid

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

-Super energy potions

-Ninja greegree

-Knife (for cutting p'apple rings from the p'apple plant)

-Food, or money to buy food from the shop

These are good. I have nothing to add, except to note that when I was training agility to 70, I used summer pies as the healing food. I had a bunch lying around the bank, and they had the added benefit of keeping my agility level boosted, with (supposedly) lower fail rates as a side effect. It's something to consider anyways. :)

ec713d33aa.pngstatsigright.gif

-Super energy potions

-Ninja greegree

These are good. I have nothing to add, except to note that when I was training agility to 70, I used summer pies as the healing food. I had a bunch lying around the bank, and they had the added benefit of keeping my agility level boosted, with (supposedly) lower fail rates as a side effect. It's something to consider anyways. :)

summer pies <3:<3:<3:<3:

they work wonders use them

c962a1b4be.png

-Super energy potions

-Ninja greegree

summer pies <3:<3:<3:<3:

they work wonders use them

When I first read that I thought you said, "They work, Wonders use them." I was like, who is wonders...heh blonde moment.

Yeah use summer pies, and make sure to bring super energy pots, it is very slow without them.

Big_Stingman.png

Don't forget to pick the nuts that you can get by going down the hole right before the rope swing. Its much more efficient than pineapples since they're closer and you can just pick and eat.

Since your only 57 agility currently, might I suggest doing the Wildy course till, lets say...65ish?

Otherwise, bring a few agility potions so you don't continuously fall off the rope swing and lose your bonus exp for the entire run.

Don't forget to pick the nuts that you can get by going down the hole right before the rope swing. Its much more efficient than pineapples since they're closer and you can just pick and eat.

Since your only 57 agility currently, might I suggest doing the Wildy course till, lets say...65ish?

Otherwise, bring a few agility potions so you don't continuously fall off the rope swing and lose your bonus exp for the entire run.

I'm pretty sure that you can only eat thsoe during the quest(RFD, I mean), but I could be completely wrong.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I'm pretty sure that you can only eat thsoe during the quest(RFD, I mean), but I could be completely wrong.

can only be done during the quest after that u cant pick it anymore...

u'dd better train till 60+ be4 doing ape atol, cuz ull fail a lot and since allmost all xp comes from 1 obstacle...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

You're not.

priest_wiz.png