King Mirthas Made A Bloggeh!!! Lulfail!!

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I came to a point in my life where I need to achieve something remotely pointless, so I decided to take on the challenge, of a blog! Also, this will be getting changed quite a bit at the start, as many more things need to be added.

2w49wg6.png

Contents:

Mai Lifez

Tale 'O Fail.

My Stats of Fail

The Goals of Kingnub

I leveled up? Amg.

Piccyflower!

I goddit, I goddit!

Mai Lifez

Well, first off to get it over with, I am one of the Scottish people that use this site. Yes hard to take in I know, i'm Scottish, not English. If you can handle that concept, I think we may just survive here, take a steady breath and if you feel up to it, continue reading the posts of this foreign stranger.

Ok, all sorted? Good. Currently I am 15 (young, I know) and attend high school, obviously. I do pretty well there, top grades for every subject but Modern Languages, damn that Spanish is hard. Although I do take pretty well to learning Mandarin Chinese, which i'm only doing because I love going to Hong Kong so much. As for hobbies and interests, I follow the general theme gaming-wise and possess an Xbox 360, with Live. I'm also pro-Expert on Guitar Hero games, so I can play if you post. I also enjoy the more relaxing things in life, such as hillwalking and on the odd occassion, mountain climbing. If McNeil is reading this part, Ben Nevis wins. Another relaxing sport I do enjoy is motocross, unexpected I know. It truly is great racing around a mud track on a high powered, two-wheeled machine, but that is on hold for me just now due to the [cabbages] that unscrewed my garage door and stole my motorbikes a few months back.

Ah enough of typing about this, i'm sure you are not even reading it.

Also, here it is...

TGG+Rainbow.png

fxef4.png

You guessed it, here are my statistics. Bad, are they not?

king_mirthas.png

2yv53f9.png

Any ideas for goals (whether it be items, rewards or levels) or any other ideas, please post and i'll think about it.

king_mirthas.png

king_mirthas.png

king_mirthas.png

king_mirthas.png

103ei6v.png

Here is my most recent level, not much, but still you cannot deny it is my most recent one, so do not even try.

3167w2d.png

351is6s.png

Well, here are some pictures that have been stored on my computer for a time. Mostly decent.

2lloqqu.png

I have fans.

2qa7ac4.png

Was clue hunting. Mage's don't harm chickens, right?

2hpksc9.png

Me and two friends were 3-iteming the Chaos Elemental, followed by lots of deaths.

25juvkw.png

Bit of dancing from the cool dudes.

zn6807.png

Yes, many were waiting to have audience with the 'knight'.

hs4cgz.png

Woo, my most recent decent drop will be the big image, along with some other drop lists under it to show long time stuffs.

ht91c4.png

Well, that is all for now. I plan to expand and update the blog whenever possible, some tips and ideas would help, never made one before.

:twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

lul mirthas fails.

put a load of drop images in a hide tag ::' I like that sort of thing.

oh and stop failing, you're causing reality to collapse beneath the weight of your fail.

PS. did I mention you fail?

2Xeo5.png

Ben Nevis indeed.

Stop blogging and get back to Lidl.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction