saws

wut u think if runescape would add saws ?

i know we olready got axes but still

making the saws for a high lvl and making them faster and make u take more logs would be great i think

Yes, of course. But at least car makes more sense than saws. I think saws would work escpecally well against knights to cut down their platemail easily. But in real life axes goes faster. So Adamant Axe would go faster than Rune Saw I think.

Yes, of course. But at least car makes more sense than saws. I think saws would work escpecally well against knights to cut down their platemail easily. But in real life axes goes faster. So Adamant Axe would go faster than Rune Saw I think.

saws are very thin, they'd break in half if you tried to attack an armoured knight with one.

no saws until POHs come out. cutting down a tree shouldnt have any other methods other than an axe. and theres nothing more lumberjack about an axe that any kind of saw :P .

if there were more than one method for thing like cutting down trees the next thing people would be asking for in pneumatic drills as an alternative to the pickaxe :lol: .

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

The way I see it, the only thing I would say about saws is to say what I see. I see saw's to be seen as, how you say, a less skillfull method. The saw would make your arm less sore. If I were to see a saw in RuneScape I'd want the saw to give less exp when used on trees.

perhaps, the saw would be slower, but you get more logs per tree (because you can saw it off right at the ground, you dont leave a tiny bit of the tree on the ground, and you damage the tree less, it is more precise

the only use saws will ever have on runescape will be for making planks.

With what? Yew logs?

Regular logs? However when carpentry's released I guess the higher level wood you use the higher level chair you can make LOL

cant we just get chainsaws, cars, buses, jetpacks and shotguns...

what??

see if i said this i would be considered MORE of any idiot, saws are a bad idea cos they are not needed. its like having things like a golden spade or other things like that, they have no real advantage and become obsolete. now if u could buy ur own cart...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The way I see it, the only thing I would say about saws is to say what I see. I see saw's to be seen as, how you say, a less skillfull method.

Lol. Say that ten times fast :) You see that saw that I saw? Yes, I saw the saw you see.

This applies to many similar suggestions, but you have to be careful about implementing too many new items or. Chisels can be used on wood in real life, but in Runescape the line is drawn at gems, bones, etc., to keep it simpler. So, you use a knife to cut wood (fletching). Now, a paring knife would work better in real life on fruit, wouldn't it? Well, it's not necessary in RS.

I appreciate the idea, but I'll just use my axe and knife until notified of a change.

lpinkus

I think what this guy is trying to get at is that saws should be introduced into runescape so that people can saw each other in half and earn money for small magic shows.

Sup noobs.