Maples > Willows?

forestfrolic

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Are maples quicker xp than willows? I already know about teak trees, but I'm not going to be using them. I was recently told that willows are better than maples. I plan on banking, and then eventually burning all of the logs I cut.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Willows are definitely faster than maples. Maples are about the speed of yews.

I would strongly recommend cutting eucalyptus to 99, then selling the eucalyptus logs to buy maple logs after you're finished if you want to train firemaking to 99. It would be more efficient than willows, and the training would be slower-paced and less demanding (which, I assume, is why you aren't cutting teaks). If you're willing to use a faster-paced method, cutting teaks and burning on the spot without banking would be better.

Thanks to everyone for responding..

I would strongly recommend cutting eucalyptus to 99, then selling the eucalyptus logs to buy maple logs after you're finished if you want to train firemaking to 99. It would be more efficient than willows, and the training would be slower-paced and less demanding (which, I assume, is why you aren't cutting teaks). If you're willing to use a faster-paced method, cutting teaks and burning on the spot without banking would be better.

Do the logs sell?

Do the logs sell?

Yes, they sell. I should know; I've sold more than 65k of them.

i agree with troacctid, eucalyptus are amazing so far i've gone form 91-96 on them and i've made probably like 15mil off them....as for exp they are suprisingly fast, acctually a bit faster then maples, i get around 50k an hour there along with 120k gp an hour there

Jesus_Statuz.png

Do the logs sell?

Yes, they sell. I should know; I've sold more than 65k of them.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings haha.