Argh I can no longer contact Jagex!!!?!?@!@#!$!#@

ButchMalus

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Oh this bugs me, what happened to that awesome customer support? OH WAIT after they killed off 150k accounts between autoers and rwt's now they no longer accept emails. -.- Thanks jagex.

Now how am I supposed to talk to people about my legacy marks?? Oh wait you have no implement in your system to do so.

Jagex you frustrate me >.<

~

RIP Noobkilla 3 2001-2006

RIP Cmenonu 2006-2007

RIP Runescape 2001-2006

~Claimed Mechscape Name~

"A Broom"

Ya know, they have this thing called the appeal system...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Jagex does read their appeals about black marks if you send them, but with the costumers support they had before, it adds a personal touch to it. I miss that system. :cry:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

You know, they have this thing called the appeal system...

Orly?

Not for differed marks to add to what compfreak said

Except that should you actually receive enough black marks to be banned, you can appeal the differed marks, so there's really no problem.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

You know, they have this thing called the appeal system...

Orly?

Not for differed marks to add to what compfreak said

Except that should you actually receive enough black marks to be banned, you can appeal the differed marks, so there's really no problem.

yeah just had to bring up the old meme.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Legacy marks can't be appealed, but so what? Are you that close to the edge that you have to flip out over something like this? I have about two legacy blackmarks, but that's fine with me - I don't do anything else that might incur any more marks. I've also learned my lesson for what I did, too, so I don't really mind that they're stuck with me.

Not that it matters, since it can't be overturned, but what did you do to get those marks that has you all worked up?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Legacy marks are black marks received before Jagex switched over their appeal system. They have been translated into this new system as legacy. There is no evidence of what you did, so you cannot appeal them, and customer support wouldnt help you anyway. So there is no point.

Also, they removed this link a long time ago.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Black marks became legacy makes on some date I don't remember. I think what happened is they had a mass banning or re worked their whole system (this is probably when differed marks were introduced). Basicly, all the marks had to be appealed by a certain date (I think that chance was given) after which all so called legacy marks became permanent and unlike differed marks, they can never be appealed and will never be removed.

I am just annoyed that Jagex refused any communication that is not automated now, from their client. That to me is a piss poor buisness plan.

And I've got an account that I am attempting to appeal, however its just over the limit, and because of Legacy marks.

If you have had an account since 2001, you'd most likely have accrued some marks.

RIP Noobkilla 3 2001-2006

RIP Cmenonu 2006-2007

RIP Runescape 2001-2006

~Claimed Mechscape Name~

"A Broom"

I am just annoyed that Jagex refused any communication that is not automated now, from their client. That to me is a piss poor buisness plan.

And I've got an account that I am attempting to appeal, however its just over the limit, and because of Legacy marks.

If you have had an account since 2001, you'd most likely have accrued some marks.

Depending on what you did in the past, they'll probably reply to you in person the next time you get a black mark (heaven forbid). But seriously, why are you so paranoid about it? Are you one of those people that will push the rules just far enough that you could be considered breaking them?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.