New weapons

runehq22

The weapons could be for the gods. Since they have staves they should have meele weapons. For sara it could be a holy mace and for zammy it could be a scimitar which will be black with his symbol in white. And for guthix it could be a longsword with his symbol in green. The stats would be the same as the staves but about + 10 higher than rune. The quest you must have completed to obtain the weapons is tears of guthix,mage arena and death plateau. Once you have completed the quest go the the tears of guthix until you find a key then go to the chaos temple etc then use the key on the altar you will then get the weapon.

Rate it from 1-10 and if you think i need to add something please feel free to post it.

Lol...this idea needs a LOT.

What are the stats of these weapons? How do you obtain them? Are they quest related? How much would they be worth? Do they have any specials? Do they have any requirements?

As you can see, just posting the idea of making God Melee Weapons isn't enough...you actually need to give info on what they are used for, and why we'd want them.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Ok this is how you improve you idea

1. Get graphics, even if your not good a rough sketch would give you lots of support

2. More info. Stats, where to get them, are they quest etc. We need more info to judge your idea.

You have a good basis so once you get more ideas up I'll probly be supporting this

Everyone seems to want new weapons these days :) I'm not even tired of my halberd yet!

Anwyays, it's fine by me, I guess. Using a key on the chaos altar tho, no. Keys go with locks, talismans go with altars.

lpinkus

You know just the other day i was having a similar idea,excapt it would be sarandromin staff,zamorak blade and gunthix bow.The stats for these weapons would be

Sarandromin staff:+70 crush,+10 stab,+20 magic,+7 prayer,

Notes:2 handed

requirements:70 magic,60 attack,60 str,50 prayer No special

Gunthix shortbow:+78 range,+7 prayer

requirements: 70 range,60 attack,40 agility,50 prayer,

Special:holy shot,50%drain,guaranteed to hit your opponent no matter what also reduces their prayer by half and their defence by 5%

Blade of zamorak:+80 slash,+50stab,+40crush,+7 prayer

Notes:2handed,has the same speed as a 2hander

Requirements:70attack,70str,50prayer

Special:Oblivion:75 percent drain:traps your opponent in a red cage for 5,10 or 15 seconds,while their in the cage their prayer,hp,attack,str and def slowly drain.

I got an idea for the quest and all aswell if u wanna hear ot just say so.

rssig4copy.gif

Zammy would probably have an axe, since that one thing that it was in the database but wasn't realeased or something like that

yeah, i was thinking along the lines of zammy having a battlaxe, saradomin having a mace, and guthix having a spear (to go along with the whole balance gimmick)

Doesnt sound bad. But instead of having all that kooblah, maybe make individual god sets for each weapon. Sounds complicated, and it could throw the market into MASS CHAOS :twisted: , but hey, it would add variety.

Holy Toledo, it sure would. I'm not sure if the variety would be worth it.

lpinkus

The Spear of Guthix:

+70 stab, +50 slash, +40 Crush

Special: Wave of Balence; The spear creates a barrier to each side of the player for 15 seconds, damaging anythign that comes close and causing a random number of damage.

The Mace of Saradomin:

+80 crush, +20 stab, +35 slash

Special: Divine Beam; The Mace fires a solid beam of white energy towards the enemy with an attack bonus to Undead and enemies wearing Zamorak objects.

The Axe of Zamorak:

+70 slash, +25 stab, +60 crush

Special: Impure Rage; The Axe creates an aura around the player, increasing attack and strength by 25 points and lowering defense and health by 15 points for a few seconds.

All specials drain 100% of the Health bar and half of the user's prayer.

All specials drain 100% of the Health bar and half of the user's prayer.

What?! Wouldn't you just die, making the special for zamorak's weapon pretty much useless? I don't think that's what you mean, so correct me if i misread, or if you mistyped.

Sup noobs.

i already had an idea like this, saradomin will get an long sword, the blade is then an thunder ( just like the spell ) zamorak will be an battle axe, like the dragon battle but then the dragon hally thing on it ( like the wings between de 4 spaces ) and guthix will get claws, 1 claw will be black with the dragon hally thing between them, and the other will be 3 thunder nails.

~bowmonk~

New quest:

Requirements:60 agility,50 thieving,50 prayer,60str,60range,60mage

must have completed desert treasure,monkey madness,regicide and must have at least started legends.

Must be able to defeat two level 195 monsters with NO prayer.

Start point:Gnome king dude

Ill post the actual quest later since im sleepy. :wink:

rssig4copy.gif

The Spear of Guthix:

+70 stab, +50 slash, +40 Crush

Special: Wave of Balence; The spear creates a barrier to each side of the player for 15 seconds, damaging anythign that comes close and causing a random number of damage.

if you look at existing spears, the slash, stab, and crush stats are all the same, thus the balance stuff for guthix, and if you could have str bonuses that would be nice

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg