charm prices?

Jesus_Status

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

It could be xp earned from the charms.

Edit: There are no such thing as prices for Charms. Any such number is made up, as nobody could value the amount charms are worth. If such number is made, it is a personal number, and can only be applied to the individual.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Depends. If you take the most efficient method of obtaining charms, factor in the time using the best earning method, and subtract the XP given, you can come out with a number based on how hard the charms are to obtain. The problem is that the variables aren't always the same for everyone.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Depends. If you take the most efficient method of obtaining charms, factor in the time using the best earning method, and subtract the XP given, you can come out with a number based on how hard the charms are to obtain. The problem is that the variables aren't always the same for everyone.

Nor are the two most efficient methods equally efficient.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Nor are the two most efficient methods equally efficient.

Ehh? It's pretty simple, if you make less then X do waterfiends, if you make more burst. It's been too long, I should really redo the calcs :oops:

I'm lazy, I don't usually redo them until I'm forced to with a new update etc. :?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Gold Charm: 60gp

Green Charm: 60gp

Crimson Charm: 60gp

Blue Charm: 60gp

Who said you couldn't put a price on them. \'

I'll take 3,000,000 blue charms please =D>

DeviledEgg24.png

People who burst spend about 2k-3k gp/ crimson charm, I'm guessing that's what they're talking about.

DeviledEgg24.png