Ranger Armor

King_Kazul

Give us better ranged armour :!:

everyone can hit hard except the rangers give us better armor for f2p. mages hit hard anyway and melee has the 2nd best armor in the game why cant we???

K_Kazul.jpeg

never gonna happen.

and what does how hard you hit have to do with armor??

and whats the highest f2p armor if melee and rangers dont have it??

robes???

not a very well thought out post

never gonna happen.

and what does how hard you hit have to do with armor??

and whats the highest f2p armor if melee and rangers dont have it??

robes???

not a very well thought out post

Do you ever hit the same on a noob with nothing and a guy covered in rune armor?

DRAGON is the best armour in the game. and no matter how high you get your magic def they can always hit you often

K_Kazul.jpeg

....you said f2p make up your mind, and organize your posts a lil more.

And you said melee has the 2nd best armor, and now your saying that they have the best in the game????

ORGANIZE YOUR POSTS, right now your completly incoherant.

and melee has the 2nd best armor in the game

not f2p, the game. if i've seem incoherent. i want them to do like what they did making up to addy arrows and mple bows available for f2p.

P.S. i aint a member and if you are you shouldn't care

K_Kazul.jpeg

?Q?U?E?S?T?I?O?N?

do you come on this forum just to insult people???

Crim_nimora doesnt sound like hes insulting you to me. he has a point, f2pers arnt getting anything and we can ask for new stuff until we're blue in the face and nothing'll change...

edit: and yes, i maintain that tiaras we're given to us by mistake and the jagex team keep going out for pub crawls everytime theyre about to get around to removing them from f2p

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

Rangers are now powerful enough to be able to beat mages in the F2P worlds, just as it should be. Something I do see as necessary though is making rangers and mages wear more expensive armour to make the risk of entering the wilderness better.

Wait, rangers get green dragonhide on f2p. You're saying that blue robes are BETTER for mages?

Besides, melee should own range.

Not in p2p they dont, melee doesnt own all rangers =), i was in the wild with 85 ranged potted gave me 97 and i owned 2 meleers lvl 86 combat, im 88

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

Wait, rangers get green dragonhide on f2p. You're saying that blue robes are BETTER for mages?

Besides, melee should own range.

Not in p2p they dont, melee doesnt own all rangers =), i was in the wild with 85 ranged potted gave me 97 and i owned 2 meleers lvl 86 combat, im 88

Aye very true, but I meant in f2p.

I posted this about 10 minutes ago. This is how Runescape actually works...

1-You try out runescape as f2p

2-You play a lot and enjoy the game, but realize you want more to do

3-You become a member, either by coughing up the five bucks or begging your parents :)

This is what keeps JAGeX in business. If you play only as a f2p, realize that it's really just a preview in the hopes that you become a member. In fact, it's an extremely generous preview, since the trial period is...forever! I could see that changing someday, though, not that I want that to happen to f2p people.

lpinkus

Didn't f2p just get 2 new bows and 2 new arrow types? And besides, mages are so weak against me in the wildies. I had 71 str and 64 ranged and i usually wore full dragon hide and carried a short bow and rune scimy, that way i would switch in between when the mages turned on a particular prayer. Trust me they willl be frustrated and have a severe mental breakdown and eventually their body will suffer from a seizure and they'll fall onto the ground from the chair with their hands in the air still clicking from the prayer change dilema, letting you take control of the fight and win. Mages wouldn't try the switchy thing on anyone because they know better than to reset their spells to auto, or manually click and select target on their enemy. Also, i went melee with full rune once and a ranger owned me. If you play your stats right, then you won't have a problem. The armor doesn't really make a HUGE difference, but just provides some defense against hits. I've seen lvl 50 pures wear full monk robes and a rune scimy and own a 60 with full rune. ALSO, those pure noobs with full monk are usually weak against rangers like me who use the switchy technique.

Sup noobs.

Didn't f2p just get 2 new bows and 2 new arrow types? And besides, mages are so weak against me in the wildies. I had 71 str and 64 ranged and i usually wore full dragon hide and carried a short bow and rune scimy, that way i would switch in between when the mages turned on a particular prayer. Trust me they willl be frustrated and have a severe mental breakdown and eventually their body will suffer from a seizure and they'll fall onto the ground from the chair with their hands in the air still clicking from the prayer change dilema, letting you take control of the fight and win. Mages wouldn't try the switchy thing on anyone because they know better than to reset their spells to auto, or manually click and select target on their enemy. Also, i went melee with full rune once and a ranger owned me. If you play your stats right, then you won't have a problem. The armor doesn't really make a HUGE difference, but just provides some defense against hits. I've seen lvl 50 pures wear full monk robes and a rune scimy and own a 60 with full rune. ALSO, those pure noobs with full monk are usually weak against rangers like me who use the switchy technique.

The only difference between rangers and melee is melee can train its str up to 80 and hit 20s while being lv 50. f2p rangers simply cannot do that we have to train the equivelent of atk str combined and that raises our level too fast. and i have also seen level 35 mages hitting 16 on us poor rangers. i aint that low but some of my friends are.

K_Kazul.jpeg

Actually you're wrong in a way.

Rangers may not hit as HARD as meleers (i think they can hit 19's at 99 range with rune) BUT they also have the option to "rapidly" attack...this means that in the time they can hit twice, meleers can hit once. that's 38 right there.

Point being, I think that the only update I could see happening would be a stronger arrow like dragon, and it could add maybe like 3 or 4 damage to 99 rangers. (This way with rapid you could hit around 46 in two shots, which is around the max a meleer can hit normally)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I agree with what Outsanity says, rangers may not hit hard in comparison to melee and ranged but they have the element of speed on their side. They can practically hit people twice before they themselves get hit. So let's say there is lvl 38 ranger who can hit 8s with addy arrows vs lvl 38 mage who can do wind blast which hits 13. The ranger can almost hit twice as as fast which results in 16 damage while the mage takes longer to attack. Don't complain about losing to melee, that's the way it's supposed to be.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

Stop whining. If you want better range armor, buy members. Its $5 to $7 a month(depending on how you pay). F2P is like someone said earlier, a free trial, and when you get better and want more, you start paying. JAGeX just gave F2P Rangers mithril and adamant arrows, and also willow and maple bows. You can whine to JAGeX when you become a member, ok, so either fork over the money, or quit complaining.

Rangers may not hit as HARD as meleers (i think they can hit 19's at 99 range with rune) BUT they also have the option to "rapidly" attack...this means that in the time they can hit twice, meleers can hit once. that's 28 right there.

Point being, I think that the only update I could see happening would be a stronger arrow like dragon, and it could add maybe like 3 or 4 damage to 99 rangers. (This way with rapid you could hit around 46 in two shots, which is around the max a meleer can hit normally)

19*2 isn't 28 dude, its 38.

And they arent gonna get any better arrows.

F2P Rangers are fine, I don't know why you're complaining. If you think they suck, then start training! Don't expect yourself to hit 20s with range at level 70 ranged. This is coming from an f2p ranger so you better be reading.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

Rangers may not hit as HARD as meleers (i think they can hit 19's at 99 range with rune) BUT they also have the option to "rapidly" attack...this means that in the time they can hit twice, meleers can hit once. that's 28 right there.

19*2 isn't 28 dude, its 38.

And they arent gonna get any better arrows.

It was a typo, Crim. Next time you attempt to insult my intelligence, try to think of a logical excuse as to why I might have missed the number by one digit. :roll:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png