easiest boss to solo?

maysam

hey guys i'm sorta getting bored of killing the same old monsters over and over and i want to try a boss or a "hard" monster for my lvl (if there are any)

my stats:

-range: 60

-pray: 36

-Def: 40

-hp: 50

:) ty in advance...

also if u can include how to get to that monster would be awesome as well!!!

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

~~! Someone please help me by giving me suguestions on where to get my combat skills up (melee) !~~

First account to reach this CB Lvl :D

there are no bosses you can solo effectivly, your stats are too low.

try getting good all round combat skills(75-80) and 60+ prayer before even thinking about bosses.

I think he just means a high lvl monster and not a GWD Boss (atleast I hope he does).

I think that with his stats a fire giant is hard enough. I recommend him to get everything up to atleast lvl 65-70.

Ares_Artemis.png

try getting good all round combat skills(75-80) and 60+ prayer before even thinking about bosses.

I think he just means a high lvl monster and not a GWD Boss (atleast I hope he does).

I think that with his stats a fire giant is hard enough. I recommend him to get everything up to atleast lvl 65-70.

I wasn't just thinking of GWD bosses, I was thinking of things like giant moles and thzaars as well.

2Xeo5.png

I wasn't just thinking of GWD bosses, I was thinking of things like giant moles and thzaars as well.

Well, he could give it a try...and fail :mrgreen:

There are some 'high' lvled monsters he can range by using safe spots, but certainly not bosses.

Ares_Artemis.png

kk does anyone know where i can train my range to get it up to 75 - 80 ? easily and with what method

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

~~! Someone please help me by giving me suguestions on where to get my combat skills up (melee) !~~

First account to reach this CB Lvl :D