Not Sailing you noobs, it's Exploration.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all nuts. Change a few words, give it a different name and tada , sailing = exploration. People hate sailing and love exploration. Lols.

Sailing = sailing the sea's, finding treasures and shoot cannonballs at random directions.

exploration = entering dark caves, forests, deserts, tombs and look for monsters, treasures, hidden paths, bosses, minable rocks, choppable trees, etc.

Sailing was to unlock new lands etc, it's the same [bleep] thing once you realise that you'll all go "ahh" and realise your gulable.

But you don't need to build a lame boat to reach them.

Read again.

I was talking about a better exploration idea that most of you haven't seen yet. One without boats.

priest_wiz.png

Seriously, if this were a real skill, I'd train Slayer to 99 or something first, then use the money I got with that to build one hell of a ship. With the remaining fight money I'll buy two of every summoning pouch in Runescape, summon them, herd them onto my boat... and beat the [cabbage] out of every single one of them.

And from that thay forward every time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

(unless it's a farm)

Valten_1.png

Seriously, if this were a real skill, I'd train Slayer to 99 or something first, then use the money I got with that to build one hell of a ship. With the remaining fight money I'll buy two of every summoning pouch in Runescape, summon them, herd them onto my boat... and beat the [cabbage] out of every single one of them.

And from that thay forward every time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

(unless it's a farm)

Up untill the beating part I thought you were going to build Noah's Ark and save all those poor familliars.

priest_wiz.png