Orisinal Games

Greatsilverwyrm

I've known about this site for a long time, but I don't know whether any of you have ever heard of it..

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

Bunch of games. Some of them are admittedly rather lame, but there are a good few really fun ones as well.

What's really great about all of the games though is the look and sound. They're interactive peices of art. Visually stunning, very cool/relaxing music; if you liked the music in the "duck game", you'll love this.

IRKAa.jpg

I give this site an official "Funkadelic" rating :P

Pretty groovy really, haven't tried all the games yet, but the graphics are very easy on the eye and relaxing.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

yeah... i used to play here a lot found it on http://www.addictinggames.com and the games were fun then and they still are.... but getting highscores is just impossible

iown5so.png

8) :P

Not very hard at all. First game, got like 80 something (needed to warm up :wink: ). Second game, I got that 94 you see on the table. Third game, got 91. Fourth game is what my screenshot is of, score of 96. All of this on and off within 15 minutes, making sure my boss doesn't see me playing. :lol:

Note: My last name is not Dymed, I just put that in there to show that Karisma really is me. :P

I played all the games on that site like a year and a half ago (with the exception of some newer ones). The best music belongs to the Panda one, and the sailing ship one. I've got 98 on the apple harvest game, you must have played shortly after the scores were reset or something- because if you get all 100, you play again (so there were scores of like 196 etc).

I found that site some time ago too, some of the games aren't really that great, too simple and childish. But the music and visuals are amazing in some of those games.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.