Strtalonn -99/99 Theiving! 67/71 RC!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today after school, I sneaked out to play tennis and prepare my friend for his school team try-outs. The reason I "sneaked out" is because Mum didn't let me go because I'm supposed to be recovering from my injured back, but nothing can keep me away from tennis! :D

Oh, we played a set as well, and somehow, I recovered from 1-5 down to take it 7games to 5 (after hitting 4 aces and some really awesome shotmaking!) :o. To all you nontennisfanatics, dont worry. :P

I managed to get a Theiving level as well! :thumbsup: 77theifcp5.jpg

Well today I showed up in school to take a few exams, then I decided quite conveniently that I was sick (convinced myself that I was sick, rather :P), so I left school and came home.

An hour after I reached home, I got 78 Theif! :D:D:D

78theifuk1.jpg

Gonna study a bit for now, but I hope I can get 79 or 80 today :)

As you've probably guessed, here it is! 81 Theif! Whoohoo I can go into the 7th room now ^^:D

81theifxi4.jpg

Might try getting full rogue's later as well :P I'll post an image of it if I do get it.

Here's a sentimental picture too, thought I might include it just for fun :)

5theivingls7.jpg

Look how far I've come :)

Good luck with 99 mate.

Congrats on 81 :D PP gets a whooole lot faster now :)

Thanks both of you! :D I'm gonna go all out on Theiving real soon, right after I get that sxc full Rogue set :)

Congratulations on 81!!! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!!! \'

Thankssss! :D Actually its not really "good work" lol, sometimes I barely get one level a day. Most of the time, I don't really play lol. But thanks anyway :)

Well, I am back to levelling again, after nearly a week of trying to get full Rogue's! :D Looks like I haven't forgotten my Pyramid Plunder skills though. And looks like I didn't forget my other pro skill, the missing-every-single-levelup-screenshot skill as well.

Anyway, here is 82 Theif! :D

82theifev2.jpg