Cave Slimes - Easy low level money upwards of 500K+ Day

Xzavier93

Hey guys just a helpful guide for everybody to look at, easy way to make a million bucks a day IF you play for hours....(like 6-8). If you get enough swamp tar you can make 3 million in 6-8 hours or as little as 800k, its easy EXP too which is an added bonus, not many people do this either.

REQUIRED: 17 Slayer to kill the slimes.

Suggested:40+ defence for rune, and 60+ strength/70+ range/60+ magic

First: Go to Grand Exchange and stock up on antipoisons, GET 3 DOSE POTS (they are available a lot faster and save like 5gp per 4 dose) then take them and make them 4 doses (I use the herblore guy).

Second: Now you are going to want armor. I have my character set up as a ranger...seeing as im 78 almost 79 ranged on the account i do this with. Heres my guys picture.

[hide=Equipment]NOTE: If you are going to melle or use magic on cave slimes obviously you might want different equipment, but do not use barrows, it is simply a waste of the armor. Dragon and Rune are best for melle and mystic with rune parts also works, or just use my ranger setup.

equipment.jpg[/hide]

Third: Getting your invontory together.

[hide=Invontory]NOTE: The white squared items were energy potions, i had no run and had to bank because I forgot a rope, which brings me to my next point, DO NOT FORGET A ROPE OR LIGHT SOURCE!!

The RED box is swamp tar. The GREEN box is full of items you should bring (ANTI IS A MUST, super anti is also good)

invontory.jpg[/hide]

Fourth: Getting to the caves. Yes, you do need a rope.

[hide=Getting to the Lumbridge Caves]NOTE: You can also go through the cave network beneath the castle but you have to come from a differnt area.

aboveground.jpg

enter.jpg

caveman.jpg

^^-Go to the northern cave slimes if the Eastern slimes are being used by another player-^^[/hide]

Fifth: Once there kill them..Enough said. This is where you put on your helmet (you should have been wearing a spiny helmet before) and get to work, on AVERAGE a Swamp Tar sells for about 190-200GP each and you ALWAYS get 1-9 swamp tars PER DROP from the slimes, level one clues are also VERY common and gold bars and various other items pop up often. I suggest you don't bank until you run out of anti/food.

Questions, Comments? Contact me on Runescape my account is Alghskdj0101 or just post here.

Thanks! and happy hunting!

By the way, for all the people saying only low levels, I saw a 106 in there the other day and he had been there for like 2 months so....anyways.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

OK cash for low levels, but this isin't going to make you millions unless you play 20+ hours a day. A better alternative to these are the barrels on Lunar.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Actually, i have made 1.5m in one day playing 7 1/2 hours which is 1k about an hour....it is possible without playing for a long time...well that is a long time but still, 1.5m in a few hours with almost no skills required.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Good guide.. You didn't leave anything out. I give you a 10/10! :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

Sorry about all the smileys, but I love those.

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

Good guide.. You didn't leave anything out. I give you a 10/10! :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

Sorry about all the smileys, but I love those.

zmcuug.gif

On topic:

Good guide.. Definitely more of a thing for low levels, I give a 8/10 for the misleading title.

Off topic: In your signature, the last part could also be "slamming a revolving door". :twss:

On topic: Thanks for changing the title, now this guide is an 10.5/10. =D

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

How many tars you get per hour with your stats and equipment?

Which spot is the best to kill them?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Well I left amount out because it depends....they drop 1-9 tar each time it is always random but on a good day I can get about 800-1.2K per hour. Melle would be faster I think also I am just a mager/ranger. Thanks for the good ratings guys =) oh and for which spot is best....well the spot that is north of the entrance is good when there isn't another person, if there is go to the eastern side. Good luck!

You don't really need spiny helm. If you run by them, you won't get grabbed. Super antis are good, aswell as prayer books+ancient mace.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Well I really don't see whats so hard to figure out, my account is a ranger/mager but I don't mage because it is a waste of money, not great mage EXP either, and I told you just use a whip or something to melle, sorry but I am 7 strength and 6 attack....I got from quest BTW....