Rolling Internet Loss...?

Dizzle229

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I'll have to type this quick.

Earlier tonight I was playing an online game and it started lagging really badly. I closed the game and it said I lost connection to Steam servers. I went on the internet, and, as I suspected, no internet. In a few minutes, it was back. About an hour and a half later, the same thing happened. About an hour after that, it happened again. It's apparently getting more frequent. It could have something to do with my connection, but this has never happened before.

Thanks in advance for any help, assuming I'll be able to get on to read it :oops:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Some more information would help.

Such as your computer specs, how you connect to the internet, your service provider.

Have you tried resetting your modem? To reset it unplug it from the wall for a few minutes. REset your router (if you have one) while your at it. Does this happen on any other computers in the house?

goldenblade995.png

If doing a power cycle with the modem didn't work, then I believe calling the ISP would be the best thing to do. I know as well that when one of the modems I had broke, it was doing that and when we had internet it was quite slow. The ISP replaced it for free.

Seems to have worked restarting the modem, thanls guys (and girl).

I'll post again on this thread if it acts up again, though my reaction will probably be to smash everything in my house that connects to the internet.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Seems to have worked restarting the modem, thanls guys (and girl).

I'll post again on this thread if it acts up again, though my reaction will probably be to smash everything in my house that connects to the internet.

Smash that xbox and Homer will temp ban you on SGP lol

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!