modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Been playing too long to care about parties and such anymore. Difficult to balance runescape, work, education and a woman all at once. =p Besides. My girlfriend likes taking interest in me at times I do my little celebrations. Or its the other way round due to a good mood and alcohol idk.

Update: Pretty close to 104 wc and fm. I am growing my green pet dragon at the mo. Cant be bothered upload a picture until I got all of them grown. (Which will take forever)

Soon I am going home to my place for a week and I shaw pickup my new mouse. This one has gone buggered and cant wait to replace it. :wall: :wall: Been fighting it for ages. -.- -.- Then I might go back to slayer again soon. 50 quid mouse cheap from e-bay should keep me ahead of the competition. Dont tell my girlfriend as she hates me spending money on stuff like that. Both students again soon and I hate her buying junk she dont need. She wont know tho (She just doesnt understand the necessity of a good mouse!!) as its the same type as the one thats broken lol. Quick swap when I get home and come back to hers. I cant wait to be back to my rig too, (Main pc) even for a little while.. as it purs so good compared to a laptop. Ita a hard life for gamer not to have his baby to play full specs and such. The laptop isnt quite the same.

Thankyou! Its appreciated.

-

Goal update...! I am boosting my lower stats upto 87 just for neatness. (Had to get a level in construction a few days ago) That means Herblore, thieving and hunter. That also means im getting 4m+ in all my stats.

WOooOT! I already done two of them lol. However herblore might take a month or something as im only using free xp on it.

I would like to note that both of these skills I dont particually like but more importantly I HATE hunter with a passion. So well done to me for achieving these.

87Thieving.png

87Hunter.png

Heres my green dragon. I am currently growing my blue.. Takes a while.

Will finish off both fm and wc tomorrow on evil trees. Should also note that in a little over a week I achieve 99 farming!!£%" However my goal is for level 100..... So im nearly done with all that planting by the end of the year!!!$£%£!!

Which is an odd concept as I have had a farming cycle like... forever.. and to stop it seems strange. However I probably got a few more months of it to go.

I just dotting around at the moment until I get home as I prefer to have a decent working mouse.. Think I get 94 runecraft just to finish off that old goal I never got around to. Here is a skill bar for the occasion! However first I want to grow both my blue and red dragon so I may end up doing some fishing as its the easist way.

bazzaminxer.png

GreenHatchling.png

Babygreendragon.png

Blue?!! I hate blue lol.

-

New huge goal update. I feel close enough to level 2300 now to bother paying attention to it. Since jagex hasnt seemingly leaked any info on a new skill coming soon I hope I can reach it first. Some of these are already my goals.

94 Prayer

94 Runecrafting

88 Construction

87 Herblore

88 Thieving

94 Crafting

99 Slayer

88 Hunter

99 Farming

Basically my lowest stats upto level 88 (Besides herblore at 87 for free xp) and my second lowest stats to level 94. Thats brings me to total level 2296. I dont know what I will do for the rest yet.

-

On saturday a friend from a place I used to work decided to join runescape. She texted me and I went over to f2p to help out. A few hours later I convinced her to get members lol. Showed her how to train a few different skills.

I might be spending a bit of time helping them out for a couple weeks ontop of my own gameplay. Its a good experience to remember how difficult it was to begin this game. Although I had no help myself I dont mind helping them out a bit.

-

94 Cooking! - 30th August 2009

94Cooking.png

Blue?!! I hate blue lol.

Lol, you suck.

Anyways, don't max cooking imo. Leave it as your last skill to max o:

Lol! I actually am! How did you know =p

I kinda plan to leave fishing and cooking to last because firstly I hate fishing. Then secondly it makes for an easy finish with cooking =p

Thats if I ever got to max anyway I donno.

Edit: Oh yeh btw funny that there is a hint towards a new skill the day after I make this goal -_- It might of been a glitch that people gained a level but it just be typical that its a new skill around the corner. I reckon when I get 2299 they release it. It happened at 2100, 2000, 1900....... And each time its that little bit harder to achieve before a skill comes out! *rants* lol

Yet another epic goal update. - I am not disclosing it here though at this time. I know what it is lol.

-

Another level towards 2300. It might seem close to 2300 but in reality is I got a runecrafting and two slayer levels in there. College aswell as moving into a new flat soon too.

I wish to perhaps semi quite runescape when diablo 3 comes out so I got a year and a half to complete my goals lol. Atleast I shaw be having a long holiday from Runescape whenever Diablo 3 is released. Diablo 3 > Diablo 2 > Runescape > Other mmorpg's > Wow. I got a close eye on all diablo 3 updates and drooling. Unfortunately its unknown if the long playability will be the same as the second game. I dont think I ever quit runescape (Not before I feel finished anyway.) but it is certainly second place depending on how good the game will be.

93/94 Prayer - 4th September 2009

Prayer93.png

Thankyou. Pineapples =p All the way. Also for level 100 before I stop.

Unfortunately I dont feel I deserve much kudos for the farming cape. Although I think I know most things about the skill and tried them at earlier levels.. I just went for planting pineapples and avoided the skill in every other way. :-# Pineapples nice and cheap... and I dont have to remember too much to get the job done lol.

Finally got this level done. Going back to slayer again. Seems like a long time ago! I may do something else soon to get nearer to 2300 but I havnt decided yet. Slayer seems simpler and real life is a bit hectic.. Still in middle moving and education starts up again. *sigh*

94 Runecrafting! - 15th September MONEY MONEY MONEY! + I also caught 4 Dragon implings and 4 ninja implings while training too! Which isnt half bad luck..

94Runecrafting.png