Bazzaminxer - Blog!

Goal update!

I just randomly going for my next 99. Fishing! Exam time is stressful and I am not enjoying my other ingame activities so I decided to change the pace and do something completely different and unexpected. Ontop of that I shaw also be going for a big shark at some point. I am debating on 99 cooking too, as I kinda wanted to get that last. However I am not an idiot and notice prices are a good time to be cooking. I will see what they are at once I get 99 fishing though. I much rather cook for profit than delay it so we see..

In about a month or month half I shaw be playing fully to enjoy the end of exams. Then I should be playing full on again and enjoying myself properly without things being so stressful.

I have also randomly got 15.1m mining xp! Now I be focusing on fishing. =D

151mMininga.png

Thankyou! I have now officially finished lessons but still got exams. Although I seem to be doing alrite on that front. My gf has annoyingly already finished everything. And by the sounds of it, so has a flatmate where we share....

Anyway I continued onto 97 Fishing!

I also updating my goals to state I meant 99 fishing/14m xp. Oh and I abanded getting a big shark. Got bored after 2 inventories of them. :? And I am also setting a sub goal to get 20m fletching xp..

..and today I achieved 20m fletching xp! :P

I am making another new goal for 16m Mining xp + 33m smithing xp!! I will be making this offically my last mining level goal. (101) I will be in the mining cavern place superheating gold for a while and/or fishing I donno.

Could be a while until I next update, any of these goals will take some time and my play time is out of wack.

20mFletch.png

97Fish.png

Thankyou. :mrgreen:

WEEeeea!

Goal update!

My new official ending point for mining has been changed. :razz: I am going for 102 Mining, 17.6m. (Defo End - Just mining for smithing mainly and only smithing to stay in the top 50. Its also one of my fav runescape numbers, 102, because I was that combat for many years when I was skilling.) I am also going for 109 smithing, 35.2m. (Double mining xp.)

Also correcting my second mistake >.< I meant 99/15.1m fishing xp. Not 99 or 99/14m lol. However I dont seem to be fishing at the moment..

About 25k ores to go!

101Miningsmith.png

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my first video attempt... Just for myself really. I want to practice making more video diarys for myself to record things along the way. Its taking me a while to find the right programs and this is kinda a practice. Donno if I can improve quality that much or not tbh. Obviously it be improved without the visualisation but without it it doesnt show my true gameplay for certain times.

This is how I play sometimes. Although it looks 1000x better when the game is like 8 times this size lol.

1000 Ore to go but going bed now. When I do the emote the rocks opens up. =p (I am NOT training properly, clicking is terrible lol, just trying get vid work first time. I have never played with such a small window before that I kept misclicking everything and stuff. My mouse is waaaaaaaay to sensitively tuned for such small area. :mrgreen: I can fit the game 3 times across and 2 half down screen size lol.)

Not bad for first attempt to demonstrate. Live and no edit obviously, besides cropping and such. Im ganna spend a few days just messing with this stuff for the fun of it. Living rock caverns very bad place to practice! (Its also easier to see ingame than what the recording gives.)

Edit: Better version in the post after this one.

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmAbNjTcpA[/hide]

** MAJOR GOAL COMPLETE! **

102 Mining and 109 Smithing achieved! 10th June 2010! :thumbsup:

Rank 39

(Youtube video)

-Massive goal changes due to effigy update!-

I am raising all my stats upto 95 (Besides dung) so I can handle level 95 effigies. Either for myself or to assist others.

This means the following stats are going to be raised.

Construction (1 level)

Runecrafting (1 level)

Thieving (1 level)

Agility (1 level)

Crafting (1 level)

In no particular order I am currently working on construction.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that is an awesome goal. All stats 95+ will be awesome, and level 97 crafting and construction? That is crazy. But good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 2 weeks later...

Been switching skills bit too randomly for me to update regularly however I have just completed quite a few recently so time to update.

Completed 79 & 80 dung out of goal towards 81! Making all skills 80+!! (I hate training dung so this was the most difficult for me! However I want to have a standard level for it before part 2 is released.)

79Dung.png

80dung.png

Completed 97 crafting and construction for effigy assists! I will be solely doing construction or crafting assists as much as possible from now on.

97constructioneffigy.png

97Craftingeffigy.png

Gotten 98 fishing! (Still long way to go. =p)

98Fishing.png

And.. 99 Herb!!!! Here are some screenshots showing off cape. :thumbsup:

EmoteHerbCape2.png

HerbCapeFront.png

EmoteHerbCape3.png

HerbCapeBack.png

I am now fishing for 99/15.1m xp or getting that last dung level.

Revised goal. I ganna change my prev accomplishment of 82 to 85 to unlock frost dragons and get 85+ all stats.

I should have it soon. Only one more dungeon to do for 85, about 3k xp to go lol. ;-)

Here last two levels. Will get 85 later and do some pics but ganna have quick bath with gf first as I stink (so she says.... :-( ) from no lifing so much then slay some frosties lol. :lol:

83Dung.png

84Dung.png

New goal - 99 Range via cannoning frost dragons

98Range.png

So far used 28624 cannonballs from when I first began lol. 671,289 xp till 99. (Nearly half way.)

Bone count as for this post: 3173

Rough estimates: 50.5 to 53.7m + 4.5m in other drops minus 850k in costs.

Rough estimate of pure profit atm: 54.35 to 57.35m

Oooh makes ya feel all tingly inside. However ofcourse If I had just bought a couple of cliimbing boots I probably made more without the effort!! :rolleyes: *Puts dunce hat on for putting effort into game*

Goal update! I am now going for 10k, 12k 15k frozen bones minimum.

Mini Log!

--Bone counter--

25th

125 (2146) (2 Effigy) --2146

26th

128 (3173) (0 Effigy) --1027

27th

155 (4535) (3 Effigy) --1363

Effigy total: 5

-

99 Range coming up soon! Might do a huge push to get 99 tomorrow I donno. See how I feel then.

NEW GOAL! 99 PRAYER!!!

-

Goal Complete! 99 Range! - 29th July 2010

99Rangep.png

RangeCapeFront.png

RangeCapeBack.png

RangeCapeEmote.png

46688 cannon balls between 98-99

-

Mini Log!

--Bone counter--

28th