14 blue

(-100k)

BansheeChamp1.png

BansheeChamp3.png

GnomeChamp1.png

GnomeChamp3.png

Milestone! - All skills 16m+ except agility - 30th March 2012

Thankyou,

I seem be aiming ton of things depending on my time and mood. Making money again as I dont merchant and kinda need to boost money up again - But I do that on weekdays. (Weekends are more crowded.)

I cook when I need to afk.

I am currently in the mood for chompy kills or my slayer goal. I might do chompy a little bit before doing Artisans workshop. That place that aggravates me to do as it cost me a bomb and I get no xp for it lol. Need to test the waters for a bit to see what I enjoy at this time. I do know that I aint in the mood for doing kiln or that thing ontop the tower just yet and more interested in something that takes alot of time.

I may end up settling on something else though. Champion scroll thing I both looking forward to it while simultaneously not being in the mood. Then suddenly one day I was in the mood and it stuck til the end. Best way to go forward with such things.

This is a rather negative update for my blog - However this blog is somewhere I use to record my progress ingame so that in years to come I can look back at it.

I got a few months membership remaining however due to security concerns directed at jagex I canceled my membership. I dont have plans to /want/ to quit the game as I can deal with the rwt aspect. (By ignoring the rest of the game and focusing on my char) However the security aspect isnt something I can ignore.

As it stands I dont trust jagex with my rl money security. I dont want to have to keep checking the game for updates that might mean my cards can be abused in some way. As atm they are proving they are not being responsible with my real life money. I dont feel safe with future updates doing similar or even worse things concerning my rl money.

That said - I will resub if they fix the security issues related with the game. (In a timely manner)

I do have quite a few months remaining though. Good news is - Diablo 3 is coming out. I can play alot more other games too.

I have removed all my details but this is not enough. Its the 'trust' involved with the company and their responsibilty in handling my details. Atm its unacceptable. Hopefully soon they will fix the security issues with the game and I will reconsider my future with this company at that time. Firstly they must DO something rather than patronise me asif im a child. An apology wouldnt hurt either..

If they fix it or not and if im here for only a few months longer or years depending on the action they take... This is still record for years to come so I can see the time when they really f-d up.

-

Ok.. On a positive note I am making progress on my firemaking. :thumbsup:

Goal Achieved! - 109 Dung - 35m xp! - 4th April 2012

Its also the last time im going to my clans cathedral. My skull boots finally run out today.

Wont be doing anymore proper dung in foreseeable future.

109Dung.png

This is a rather negative update for my blog - However this blog is somewhere I use to record my progress ingame so that in years to come I can look back at it.

I got a few months membership remaining however due to security concerns directed at jagex I canceled my membership. I dont have plans to /want/ to quit the game as I can deal with the rwt aspect. (By ignoring the rest of the game and focusing on my char) However the security aspect isnt something I can ignore.

As it stands I dont trust jagex with my rl money security. I dont want to have to keep checking the game for updates that might mean my cards can be abused in some way. As atm they are proving they are not being responsible with my real life money. I dont feel safe with future updates doing similar or even worse things concerning my rl money.

That said - I will resub if they fix the security issues related with the game. (In a timely manner)

I do have quite a few months remaining though. Good news is - Diablo 3 is coming out. I can play alot more other games too.

I have removed all my details but this is not enough. Its the 'trust' involved with the company and their responsibilty in handling my details. Atm its unacceptable. Hopefully soon they will fix the security issues with the game and I will reconsider my future with this company at that time. Firstly they must DO something rather than patronise me asif im a child. An apology wouldnt hurt either..

If they fix it or not and if im here for only a few months longer or years depending on the action they take... This is still record for years to come so I can see the time when they really f-d up.

-

Ok.. On a positive note I am making progress on my firemaking. :thumbsup:

It's really sad jagex has come to this. I too hope they fix their security issues. Better safe than sorry though!

^Agreed

I sent an e-mail explaining my situation. Obviously its ganna get a automated thing and doubt anyone even reads such things/cares. Though thats all I can do I guess. Its their move and im taking action to secure my finances tbf. However slim a chance its still not acceptable that they dont do better for such obvious protective walls between my rl bank being potentially drained so easy. Making it considerably more secure with some basic common sense to reaffirm details or various other possibilities... How can I currently trust future updates if the current content is so flawed. Why should I. :???: My first priority should be the fact I got rent to pay > Risking my bank account for a game. I dont care how slim a chance it is because its still an unacceptable risk.

-

Goal Achieved! - 28m in both wc and fm! - 5th April 2012

I like having my fm and woodcut equal. Earlier before I think wc was like 3m ahead or something over a long period of time where fm hadnt got any attention.

ghjhgj.png

I figure due to uncertainty of future I should take a snapshot of my account in its current state. Its a bit bad timing as I ganna have to do the highscore again once I hit 900m lol. (Its a REAL pain taking picture of the highscore.)

Anyhoo, here are a few log entries.

[spoiler=Stats - I put in tags as its a big picture]fghfh-1.png

fhfh.png

hjgj.png

New Goal! - Get full nec outfit + skull staff!

-

Goal Achieved! - Full nec outfit + skull staff! - 11th April 2012

728 burns

159 silver key red

118 silver key brown

207 silver key crimson

26 silver key black

4 silver key purple

51 gold keys

662 death

552 blood

24 rune ore

28 addy warhammer

11 addy platebody

9 addy platelegs

19 addy ful helm

14 addy battleaxe

9 addy longsword

14 addy 2h sword

14 addy kiteshield

26 addy sq shield

9 addy chainbody

4 addy plateskirt

20 mith skirt

14 mith platebody

6 rune helm

4 rune chainbody

7 rune scim

9 rune sword

90 teak logs

22 black platebody

2 dragon dagger

1 dragon battleaxe

15 diamond rings

23 amulet of power

114 magic logs

40 addy spear

38 addy spear (p)

18 black spear

16 battlestaff

15 flamtaer hammer

63 fine cloth

4 necromancer kit

1 skull

(1.7m)

necadvent.png

Nec-Outfit.png

LOL@2010

I have no idea how I originally put that but been copying and pasting it ever since. :razz: Every time and I didnt notice. Thx. =p

I think getting chompy hat be my most prestigious non-skill thing I can ever achieve for my char. Getting the final hat has always been something I have wanted to do but never got around to it. (Thats 8 years? or something according to the wiki lol.) I dont remember it as I was a new player at the time.. However whenever I did it became something I always wanted to do.

Inb42012WhenYouCanPayRealWorldMoneyForBestChompyHat.

Yeah I always thought it was a cool achievement, but I'd only kill maybe 200 of them then get bored and want to train something else.

Of course, you're maxed, so that's no problem for you!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah I always thought it was a cool achievement, but I'd only kill maybe 200 of them then get bored and want to train something else.

Of course, you're maxed, so that's no problem for you!

Yeh. It should still be pretty boring =p However its the type of thing I do enjoy - Aslongs as im enjoying it.

Yet it was easier to do something else in the past that seemed more worth while. A hat im never ganna wear wasnt something that ever got my attention to do > Something else. Though I did want to.

Of course right at the beginning it also seemed impossible/insane to achieve. I mean getting a 99 seemed impossible lol. Getting 4k chompy kills seemed bizarre. Technically its easier now due to future updates but even with them its still pretty much the same deal. Now its just a drop in the ocean. That thing I never got around to doing thats probably the oldest non-skill goal I have ever had.

20-25 hours average can be done in a freaking day anyway if I had the time to do it.

...Aaaand the last one. Woot. Probably the oldest non-skill related goal is finally achieved. 8 years later lol. Sweet little feathered hat.

Goal Achieved! - Best chompy hat!! - 18th April 2012

4kChompies.png

Chompy4000.png

-

New Goal! - Get champion tackle box!

This takes forever as its a weekly thing so just ganna be continuously doing this as im able.

New Goal! - Barbarian assault!

Last remaining trim requirement besides cw games that I havnt already added to my list of things to do - Im still not doing cw but changed my mind on doing barbarian assault. I dont have any plans to do it anytime soon until im able to no life it all at once due to how its done. Be months until I can contemplate doing that.

-

With those new additions - That pretty much wraps up the game of what I care to do. Although tedious the fish flingers is actually a rather decent distraction. Never bothered doing it properly before. I just prefer I didnt have to wait until certain times and then wait etc as its stupid. Game itself is alright challenging though. That wraps up in my mind the whole 'completionist' type things that should of been added as requirements for trim cape. I personally dont care I never be able to wear it due to the cw requirement as im happy having done everything else aswell as those I think should of been added to begin with. Hell at this rate I will have all the requirements except cw and STILL not even have the non-trimmed version lol.

Due to busy timetable for next couple months I probably ganna do slayer slowly unless something else takes my fancy. I forgotten how to train slayer... So got a learning curve again. Ganna reopen the log once I done a few tasks and figure it out from there. Probably do artisan workshop at some point too.

Slayer goal - 1k streak + 20m slayer xp.

-

Edit - This is my last active log entry for task set towards goal.

"9th May 2010 - Task 811 Sumona - 182 Cave crawlers"

Thats nearly 2 years ago lol.